Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,833 members, 7,921,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data (533 Views)

How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by Zontrident: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
I've been using AIRTEL NG for over 6 years now, and I can confirm that the data you buy is not actually complete it seems Airtel NG charges double if not more of the data per mb you use, I've created a thread on Twitter with link to a fellow victim like me let's retweet and Tagg the NCC until the post blows
https://twitter.com/zontrident/status/1477283371717955587?s=20
Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by Zontrident: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Admins and mods please can the post be moved to the front page, it's something that would be in benefit to all Nigerians
Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by respect80(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is an important issue that needs to be addressed. Airtel data is just a fraud.
The level of complacency we Nigerians show when something is going wrong is the reason why the whole system is corrupt today.

Mynd44 pls let this issue get to fp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by Randerl: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Airtel is synonymous with Fraudulent Data consumption rates.

Airtel destroys yours data plans with their rogue rates, leave you stranded online in the midst of important tasks.

If you subscribe for their Social plans forget it you can't use it.

Airtel is a perfect example of process corruption in action.

Airtel network is The RogueMaster in questionable Data Consumption Rates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Airtel is a service provider overseen by scammers..

1gb of Airtel data fails to last for more than 1hr.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by Zontrident: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Miracood2:
Airtel is a service provider overseen by scammers..

1gb of Airtel data fails to last for more than 1hr.
True Airtel 1gb feels like 250mb ah swr

2 Likes

Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by IjapaTiroko: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
For all issues with your network providers, if they don't resolve it after you've complained to them, call NCC on 622, your issues should be resolved
Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by ATEAMS: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
I notice the data zappin last December....

My data will just be running like no man businesses
Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by ambchidodude(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Zontrident:
I've been using AIRTEL NG for over 6 years now, and I can confirm that the data you buy is not actually complete it seems Airtel NG charges double if not more of the data per mb you use, I've created a thread on Twitter with link to a fellow victim like me let's retweet and Tagg the NCC until the post blows
https://twitter.com/zontrident/status/1477283371717955587?s=20

I also notice the same thing.
Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by BuySomething: 3:42am On Jan 02, 2022
I have been a victim of Airtel myself, they will always accuse you of being the one that consumed the data. Another very terrible network is 9mobile, their Internet is the current world record holder for slowest network in heaven, on earth and below. Both networks are extremely useless.

1 Like

Re: A Thread On How AIRTEL NG Charges And Awards Fraudulent Data by Kudunku: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus Vs Redmi Note 10S / Samsung Note 10 5G / Used Infinix Hot I20 For Sale in UMUAHIA 65000 naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.