Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed (13985 Views)

Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" / Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon / Npower: Reason Why Your Npower Payroll Status Says "Failed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Una dey try sha, the lord is your strength grin
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by poiZon: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109037434:
All the best to the applicants.
May Amadioha and Sango headbutt all swines that call Nigeria a zoo that collect any of these money.

Awon werey hypocrites
If the money is generated in ur small unitary zoo of wherever, then amadioha will do justice if at all amadioha n sango can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by komols856: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2022
Udoboss:

My October payment was removed
It was pending but now nothing...

What's the problem??

Same thing with my younger brother own. It was pending before but now it's had been removed and nothing again. I wonder what could be the problem.
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109037434:
May Amadioha and Sango headbutt all swines that call Nigeria a zoo that collect any of these money.

Awon werey hypocrites

(If you see yourself as one of the aforementioned, quote this post, let Nairalanders know you today today) cool

Mumu talk

And he quotes.
Nairalanders take note biko! cheesy
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by komols856: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers have been wondering why their November payroll status was removed, infact majority of the N-Power Batch C Volunteers felt that something was actually wrong with their payroll tab thinking they will not be paid for November.

The reason for the withdrawal of the November payroll status is just to satisfy NPower Batch C Volunteers better, as earlier discussed, the N-Power payment process is done separately and will be dispatched likewise, in a nutshell the payment will be made month after month and not jointly, after the payment of October stipend which will start soon the November stipend follows likewise, this method of payment allows for convenience and eliminates any form of congestion, payment errors and bottle necks when the payment actually starts.

NPower volunteers having the pending status will definitely be paid, after the pending the next stage has to be processing, then to paid finally, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should take note, you can only be paid the moment your payroll status changes to PROCESSING, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should ignore other volunteers claiming to have been paid while their payroll status is pending, please this is not the procedure for payment.

My younger brother October stipend was removed after the payment status was showing pending before but nothing is showing again except the September own which has been paid. What could be the cause of the removal?
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by MNDY(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers have been wondering why their November payroll status was removed, infact majority of the N-Power Batch C Volunteers felt that something was actually wrong with their payroll tab thinking they will not be paid for November.

The reason for the withdrawal of the November payroll status is just to satisfy NPower Batch C Volunteers better, as earlier discussed, the N-Power payment process is done separately and will be dispatched likewise, in a nutshell the payment will be made month after month and not jointly, after the payment of October stipend which will start soon the November stipend follows likewise, this method of payment allows for convenience and eliminates any form of congestion, payment errors and bottle necks when the payment actually starts.

NPower volunteers having the pending status will definitely be paid, after the pending the next stage has to be processing, then to paid finally, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should take note, you can only be paid the moment your payroll status changes to PROCESSING, all N-Power Batch C Volunteers should ignore other volunteers claiming to have been paid while their payroll status is pending, please this is not the procedure for payment.

When will Stream II be mobilized?
I was unable to thumbprint for Stream I
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by tayo4ng(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2022
I got my October alert why in church yesterday morning

1 Like

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by alabi484(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2022
SocialJustice:
You done try. This government is so useless that even the good ones like you are not being encouraged.

@ezenwaez you and the department running this programme are lucky I'm not your project manager, na inside office una go do Christmas and New year to resolve issues. I know the rot goes all the way to the top so I won't heap all the blames on you.

Government officials will never strive to get the best hands in the country to handle such a huge IT project instead they gave it to IT losers and miscreants, people that can't get into Andela whereas Andela engineers full everywhere. Incompetent at every process of the way.

This is how people will work for the program and end up being owed at least 2 months by the time they exit.

The op is not working with NPower o, dude just sits and write based on permutations grin

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Maxnuel: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2022
Flamees:

My own is only showing September
Haven't even seen October
Wetin happen?

Mine too, many non-grauduate having this issue
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Luckydubby7(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2022
2023 apc election strategy
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Ayomivic(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

What about batch A and B wouldn't Government fulfilled their promises for them?

We are watching ,

I have not see a government making public promise to his people and failed to do so. Maybe this Buhari Administration will be the first
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Jesusboy09: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Why don't they delay salary and allowance payment for senators and even the president to avoid congestion? ����
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Tribu(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Mine is showing processing already
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by floss(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2022
waze63:

I have just received mine but the alert message reads "nasim suspense ac"
Pls I don't understand what this means
Happy new year to everyone
What's your issue with how the message appeared, your concern should be if 30k is in your aza already...abi na suspense ac you want?
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Ogbanga0913: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2022
See excuses virtually everything about this government seems to be a big joke.
My little niece that as been paying to her PPA on daily basis last year.
Only received one month at of four months.

They should pay them all their benefits.
Government can own three months but cannot pay all the outstanding stipends once,is that a serious government?
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by cpu2006(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2022
LIKE if you have received your October alert
SHARE if you haven't recieved October alert

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by candidbabe(f): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Flamees:

My own is only showing September
Haven't even seen October
Wetin happen?

Log out and log in
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Mypeople2(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2022
TemmyT002:
So we have to wait another one week before it becomes 'processing'?
Anyhow. Since the program started, I didn't miss a single day going to my PPA.
Until the three funds enter, I am not resuming. I hope those kids find someone to teach them Maths and Basic Science and Computer.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by poiZon: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109037434:

Awon werey hypocrites

(If you see yourself as one of the aforementioned, quote this post, let Nairalanders know you today today) cool

And he quotes.
Nairalanders take note biko! cheesy
Ur hypocrisy stinks...

Nairalanders take note!
BS...

1 Like

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by phaco(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

have gotten mine.. Oct. But make Dem pay everything nah
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by adekunletosin(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Got alert for October payment yesterday night...

Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Flamees(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
candidbabe:

Log out and log in
Done that even with many browsers
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Flamees(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Maxnuel:

Mine too, many non-grauduate having this issue
Nna ehh This thing just weak me
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by abidem4real: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

My September payment status is still processing even after I'd been paid. My October payment status is not even showing and I was paid early this morning
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Demzyl(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
For this kind talk, AM WALKING AWAY

NO RESUMPTION TILL I RECEIVED ANOTHER ALERT FOR OTHER TWO MONTHS

IF DEM LIKE, MAKE DEM NO GO FIND TEACHERS
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Tribu(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Has any Firstbank been paid for this October payment?
Re: Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed by Bukola94: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tribu:
Has any Firstbank been paid for this October payment?
yes! bro, I received alert just now. Al hamdu Lillahi, it came at the right time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria / Hemingways Safaris Africa / Seven-Up Bottling Company Graduate Recruitment 2020 27th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.