Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,464 members, 7,932,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Is Your Take On The Justice Court Programme On TV By Judge Funmi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Take On The Justice Court Programme On TV By Judge Funmi (201 Views)

This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) / Big Brother Naija: Lilo Shows Off Unshaved Vagina On Tv In Front Of Eric / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On The Justice Court Programme On TV By Judge Funmi by Rtk5: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
It is a nice program but i have my reservations on somethings and judgement. I watched a case she judged today where a man told the wife that he is not interested in the marriage after having 3 kids, they were never married because he didnt pay her dowry. He trained her in the university and also gave her 200k to start a business which she never did.

Now my issue is that Judge Funmi is indirectly trying to force him into providing accomodation for the wife cos he said he wants to relocate his properties to his village as he can no longer cope with house rent in Lagos, and also force him to continue the marriage. Mind you he has been fully responsible for the children's education and welfare eversince uptil date. He has lost his jos and is currently hunting for a new one.
Re: What Is Your Take On The Justice Court Programme On TV By Judge Funmi by donchyke1975: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Infact I love the program so much,I always watch it mid nite,and am very much in love with justice fumi,infact the husband must be the luckiest man on earth to have her.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Well With Us, Nairalanders. / Comforting Bible Verses For The Sick / Do You Know...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.