Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,956 members, 7,922,372 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

Copious Reasons To Thank God For The New Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Copious Reasons To Thank God For The New Year (274 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copious Reasons To Thank God For The New Year by Teechawa: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
All we owe the Almighty maker of mankind is thanksgiving. this is especially so on this last day of this wonderful year. What shall we say unto the LORD? All we have to say is thanks you LORD. Thank God For The Last Day In The Year December 31.

A lot has happened since the beginning of this year. People died, there was a covid-19 pandemic, the poverty rate increased, there was kidnapping, and some ended up in prison, but you are still alive to see the end of this year. It's a fantastic accomplishment in and of itself.

In verse 6 of the same chapter (124), the psalmist says, "Blessed be the Lord, who has not given us as prey to their teeth." It simply means that we are escaping all of the tragedies that have occurred this year through the grace of God alone – he has never grown tired of protecting us.

He promised to see us through, both going out and coming in. Yes, he did all of those things. "The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore," says Psalm 121:8. The good news is that it won't stop this year. It will continue indefinitely.

This time, all you need to do is express gratitude. You might not have survived if God hadn't been on your side all year.

Today's prayers
Greetings, Father I'd like to express my gratitude for preserving my life throughout the year. I am grateful to you for saving the lives of my family and friends. I'd like to express my gratitude for the provisions. Thank you, Lord, for the year, and I know you will do even more for me next year. Amen.

It's been a fantastic year, and 365 days have already passed. So much has happened to us and around us, but here we are on the last day of the year, thanking God for the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnzkfgnT1P4

(1) (Reply)

Mark Angel And Emmanuella Have Been Sacked From House Keeper Series / How To Raise A Well Behaved Child: All You Need To Know / Wedding Ceremony; Parent's Church Or Daughter's Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.