Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

In 2022, Let Pain Be Your Driving Force, It's The Cheapest Thing You Will Get. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In 2022, Let Pain Be Your Driving Force, It's The Cheapest Thing You Will Get. (231 Views)

Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In 2022, Let Pain Be Your Driving Force, It's The Cheapest Thing You Will Get. by MideMrPossible: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
If well harnessed, pain is better than love sometimes. The energy behind love can be faked but when it comes from pain it's always pure, fine crystal and can't be faked.

Pain is the only substance very common today, people are so frustrated and no longer know how to love, develop a system of emotional intelligence that can turn the pains you receive from people into a driving force that can easily propel you towards your glorious destiny.

Pains from hate, revenge, anger, insult, intolerant, just to mention but few are so common, stand tall, fill your bubbles with the energy and exert it towards a single goal. Enjoy the pain as it comes this year, it's the cheapest thing out their, trust me.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5144691972207477&id=100000001746131&sfnsn=scwspmo

1 Like

Re: In 2022, Let Pain Be Your Driving Force, It's The Cheapest Thing You Will Get. by john4affiliate: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
People no dey get joy again nah. I dey inside keke, space wey meant for 3 people, na 2 people wan occupy am, I just manage till i get to my junction and remind myself to hustle hard even to get a small car for my franchise. People no longer get joy o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer Needed In Ajah For Immediate Employment / Importance Of Heavy Equipment Training / Adron Gift 10 Employees Mansions For Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.