Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 (14794 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
itsme01:

Baba is a die hard Osinbajo fan, Baba supports his spiritual son but won't come out to say it as an elder

RIP TB Joshua, he would have given us a clue

Nonsense, same tb joshua that said Hillary Clinton would win the USA election
Why are you people always gullible and falling for this men for the brilliant guess work they do
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by Hkff: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
dazzlingd:

When an old man behaves like one, you should call him one.
You comfortably curse your old politicians maybe the likes of Tinubu, obasanjo or buhari... so why can't you curse an old fool talking out of sense
You are perfectly correct. The man is worried you called dog a foool
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Crooked man
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by Follygunners: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
OBoy50:
If you have ever predicted a football match and the results came out as predicted,then you are a better prophet than these so called men of doom!
African christianity has gone to the dogs ...
From serving the lord to serving men in exchange for tithes.
Establishing schools for a particular class in the society..
Displaying luxurious lifestyle and tagging it God's grace....
I refuse to tap in into blessings of men but receive that which comes from God!

God bless you!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by GodIsBiafran: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Maybe the reason is because the Christian God is a scam.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by lukency(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Awon scam everywhere.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by OLULAW: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Did any of these CONMEN predict COVID-19?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by coolclarke(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
All is well!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by ibnlawal(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
You are either lying or you are trying to prove that God doesn't exist..
Stop painting your God in a ridiculous manner..he is not a clown...most of these "pastors"don't even understand how their God works...
This surely looked like Tozara handwriting. I may be wrong tho
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by lookingfly: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
itsme01:

Baba is a die hard Osinbajo fan, Baba supports his spiritual son but won't come out to say it as an elder

RIP TB Joshua, he would have given us a clue

indeed, may he's soul rip...... He's the major prophet i believe God uses when he was alive. He truly hears from God, that was why he was seriously hated by other god of men.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by Christistruth00: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2022

Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by Anakazo22: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Na you and your entire generation that worship these CLOWNS that he is more impactful than..

Useless Charlatans..

They have been more impactful and yet Africa is still a Cesspool of iniquity..

The most backward and superstitious entity on earth!

Abeg shift!! angry

Question: did you vote for pastors to represent you. The leaders you voted for what are they doing, instead of you to channel your frustration at your corrupt and failed Leaders, you are accusing innocent men of God. Are they the ones controlling the oil and gas and other natural resources your country has,or do you pay tax to pastors, useless idiot.
Africa is backward because of our corrupt and selfish politicians and it has nothing to do with pastors you hear me .
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by haslaw(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
These scammers have come again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by chaloskyx: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
O REALLY SEEMS YOU FALSE PROPHETS HAVE CAUGHT UP WITH THE WORLD THAT PEOPLE HAVE FOUNDOUT THE FRAUDS YOU GUYS REALLY ARE AND ANY WRONG MOVE WOULD EXPOSE YOU SO YOU ARE ALL BEING CAREFUL
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by Teejaney88(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
DarkJeddi:
These Charlatans no want to be caught unawares..

He wants to wait till next year..

When the field must have narrowed down..

So that he can start his guesswork..

Tumbum tumbum Pastors angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by falcon01: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Kinzo0917:
Remember, you are insulting God servant… ..Beware .....They are Gods representatives here on earth. That is the genuine men of God not those God of men
grin ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by hakym619(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

Kindly, fuuuckkk off

Thanks smiley

Coming from a Christian ?
Me as a Muslim won't insult heads of other religion groups
Re: Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 by PureNigerDeltan(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
This same man that mobilized his church members to protest against GEJ. Continue�

Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches?