Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

How To Make 2022 Your Most Successful Year Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 2022 Your Most Successful Year Ever (284 Views)

Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever / Make 2020 Your Best Year Ever By Learning How To Earn Online On Part Time (plan / 5 Ways To Start A Successful Year As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 2022 Your Most Successful Year Ever by Gns247: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2022
*How to make 2022 your most successful year ever*

Today is second 2nd of January 2022,
That meant you're left with *363 days before we shout another 'happy new year!'*.

Now I'd like to ask you a few questions;

*What does success means to you?*

*If you achieve your goals in 2022, how would your life look like?*

*What are you doing to make sure you actualize your goals in 2022?*

And

*What are you doing differently to make sure this year doesn't turn out like the previous years?*

If you can come up with a clever answer to at least one of this questions, you're one step ahead of your peers.

See,
It's barely 42 hours in 2022,
a lot of people who went to church and made new year resolutions have already thrown it into a thrash can.

They have move on...

While some will hold it for a few more days after which they will return back to their old habits that they are most comfortable with.

They are not strong enough to stay through to their goals.

This is very understandable...
As humans we need someone to push us a little bit.

*Research has found out that getting people to be accountable for their goals is the most easier way to help them achieve outstanding results.*

What you need to smash your goals and make 2022 your most successful year ever is by getting an accountability partner.

Who will follow you up, ask you how you're pushing up and propel you to try even harder or help you come up with a new strategy.

*can I be your accountability partner for 90 days*?

As your accountability partner,

*I'll help you to stay focus*

*I'll help you choose the most important thing*
*that will help you achieve your goals for the* *year fast*

*I'll help you to overcome mental blocks and set goals that are:*

*Specific*
*Measurable*
*Achievable*
*Realistic*
*And time bound.*

The idea is to make sure you have full control of the first 90 days of 2022 which is the most important factor in determining how the rest of the year goes.

*I'll helps you to overcome the biggest enemy of success which is procrastination.*

*I'll follow up with you everyday for 90 days to know what you're working and help you to achieve it.*

*You'll be added to my secret whatsapp group call 'the 10 mighty minds*'

The purpose of this group is to have like minded people who want to make at least *$5000 dollars (₦2.5 million) in the first 90days of 2022* selling a product or service online.

*I'll give you 10 premium free money making ideas that can make you $5000 in the next 90 days.*

To want to join my accountability partnership mastermind group you only pay a little investment of :*₦5000*

*Only 10 spots are available*

To join, please drop your whatsapp contact so we can contact you for access.
Re: How To Make 2022 Your Most Successful Year Ever by Kingsleyebere(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Concrete Pole Business In Nigeria / How To Make Money Issuing Bank Guarantee To Agribusinesses In Nigeria / How To Make $1000 Each Time Someone Makes A Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.