Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! (74487 Views)

Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Hassanmaye(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
alphabbey1:
You can't really get anything meaningful if you chose to run a background check, I mean, how u gonna run the check when no be say there's a cctv camera recording her past life... and her friends and families are definitely gonna protect there own, all secrets will be kept far away from you.... it was just last month my uncle's friend just know her wife have a son that's now fully grown up, and they got married since 2002.. annoying thing is, they had to do ivf to conceive, and my uncle's friend believed both him and her wife are childless prior to the ivf that led to there current first and only child... cool u self see that shock....
Blood of Jesus!!
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Arrowss(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

What are u people saying for God’s sake... ??
What has when she drew it got to do with this issue

decent women don’t spread their private parts for people to draw tattoo.... u people have very low standards for morality...period.

This man should be worried about the kind of woman he’s married to.... if he married a retired prost!titute, or a stripper he has the right to know..... all these ideology that a woman’s past is her business doesn’t not hold here....

How can u want me to settle for a pvssy that hundreds of men have ravaged and I won’t be in the know.....

Abi the woman wants to be unfortunate niiii??

I know what I was saying, I gave chance for: what if the lady had got the tattoo, before they meet from her wayward past life and had changed her ways, before meeting the man but the man doesnt knw and they both agreed on no sex before marriage. On the other hand, which I said there wd be problem, if there was no tattoo before they both agreed on no sex before marriage and now he is seeing tattoo on her private part.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Dminister(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hassanmaye:

But let me ask you if a girl from codedruns WHO came from a good family by accident you guys mate in the church And she is an active member how on God's Earth can you know that she is olosho
My Broda, By their ways we shall know them. Pay attention to the things she likes even if she pretends of course we known women pretend a lots. Let her know you are the street type after you have already made her know you are very serious with her. I met a girl in the church before and I never thought she could be a street girl. She was always pretending. first she always gets angry when I’m in the midst of guys smoking weed. I started bringing weeds to my house just to see how long she would tolerate it. After some months she started tapping weed for my friends saying she repented from all that lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by advanceDNA: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Arrowss:

I know what I was saying, I gave chance for: what if the lady had got the tattoo, before they meet from her wayward past life and had changed her ways, before meeting the man but the man doesnt knw and they both agreed on no sex before marriage. On the other hand, which I said there wd be problem, if there was no tattoo before they both agreed on no sex before marriage and now he is seeing tattoo on her private part.

This man is worried he doesn't know who is married to...
The tattoo happened before he met the man doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to be worried....
We all know the kind of women who spread their nákéd bodies for others to draw tattoos on the vagina...

I felt the man should know what he's getting into...
All this new ideology of it's her past is just a way of decieving one's partner ....

If she lost her womb too to her way ward life that how you people will say it's her past....
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dminister:
My Broda, By their ways we shall know them. Pay attention to the things she likes even if she pretends of course we known women pretend a lots. Let her know you are the street type after you have already made her know you are very serious with her. I met a girl in the church before and I never thought she could be a street girl. She was always pretending. first she always gets angry when I’m in the midst of guys smoking weed. I started bringing weeds to my house just to see how long she would tolerate it. After some months she started tapping weed for my friends saying she repented from all that lifestyles.
Haha damn niggar
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by NaijaCover(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by bigstan11787(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Your friend is quite unwise to discuss his most private matter with you..if only he knew you weren't gonna respect his privacy and keep it to yourself..
So if you had a picture you wouldn't even hesitate to have posted it here..no one needs to hear this..keep it to yourself..he confided in you..

Deep down, do you really thinks this story is about his friend?
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by dhoncesar(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:
So, my friend just called me early this morning to let me know that his newly married wife have a tattoo around her vagina area.

I was dumbfounded, cause that can only mean one thing, but we could be wrong.

Right now this so called friend of mine is confused and restless, and they were the 'no sex before marriage' crew.

I didn't bother asking for a picture, even though I was tempted to ask.

Dear NLders, what do you think about the tattoo? Should he be worried?

This is so funny
I just read a post on NL abt someone who is celebrating no sex before marriage and this is someone else lamenting.

Everyone will be well served at the end of the day

Though I don’t like the idea of no sex

They didn’t have Ben know if they are compatible in bed. If she can put in or not
If she sabi Fck or not

This life no balance cha

Y u no go come see tattoo. He never see anything
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Many ladies are into this, some are not natural ,it may not be tattoo perse most prostitutes normally do this to lure men ,no wonder she opted for no sex before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Singleone461: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

And u be woman oooo..so u want make the husband snap the wife vagina come nairaland?
ozugbonu. I want to see things and things
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by afrika(f): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Your friend is quite unwise to discuss his most private matter with you..if only he knew you weren't gonna respect his privacy and keep it to yourself..
So if you had a picture you wouldn't even hesitate to have posted it here..no one needs to hear this..keep it to yourself..he confided in you..

Since this man has revealed the secret. Show the picture maybe it might be nice drawing my mine too. If u don't havit, ask him to tell his wife to pose for a snap pls.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by siofra(f): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:
Your friend or you?

No mature man can talk about his wife to his friend about that! Even some who are tempted to talk about it would ask it as a question using it as though it is sb else to solicit answers.

Continue trying to deceive the gods. And believe me, I know many men adult kids do but it's total BS. How dare you discuss your privy with your woman with another mere man? Mehn...some dudes tho.

About the tatoos, inasmuch as I don't do tattoos or support it, I think people change. Some people were rugged before and turned a new leaf.

But why are men so concerned about the body-counts of women when they themselves are overly guilty too? You are afraid to end up with sb like you?

Una do the same thing but if you hear say ten people don sample your wife, you wan die while your own you don lose count. Aren't you devil?

You have eaten your cake, come and have it lemme see.
The only sensible comment I've seen on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by chaloskyx: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
WELL ASK HER ABOUT IT FIRST AND LET US KNOW HER RESPONSE SHE WOULD PROBABLY TELL YOU SHE GOT IT WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER WHICH IS UTTER BULLSHIT
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by 123papas(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Put a picture, someone might recognize it here
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Sholuwa241: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Another mugu
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by DMerciful(m): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2022
If the owner of the secret can't keep it, how the hell does he or you expect another person to keep it?

So? does that matter..stuffs like this are to be kept as a secret.. broadcasting it on here makes perfectly no Sense...
What does he need help for..
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by uptownemmygee(m): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Find out if her name starts with S, ends with Y, graduated from unilag, fair and has a coloured rose tattoo around her puszy area.
I need to confirm something.

So you sef follow carry that babe that year
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by mosaicafrique: 2:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Olosho successfully got to final bus stop in the name of marriage, most girls doing no sex before marriage are retired olosho, vg don cast and na small vitamins remain there in some cases no speed breaker again, every thing just free like Freetown and before you shAke ukwu twice, your bed don soak for her discharge.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Fiscus105(m): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2022
Dminister:

U said it all, I pity some foolish guys who keep saying they can't do background check, no wonder they called them simp.

The kind of personality you presented to a Lady, would determine the extent she would open up about her past to u.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Fiscus105(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:

The only sensible comment I've seen on this thread

What will you say before? If you don't support him , who will?

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Dminister(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Fiscus105:

U said it all, I pity some foolish guys who keep saying they can't do background check, no wonder they called them simp.

The kind of personality you presented to a Lady, would determine the extent she would open up about her past to u.

No truer words brodo

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Arrowss(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

This man is worried he doesn't know who is married to...
The tattoo happened before he met the man doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to be worried....
We all know the kind of women who spread their nákéd bodies for others to draw tattoos on the vagina...

I felt the man should know what he's getting into...
All this new ideology of it's her past is just a way of decieving one's partner ....

If she lost her womb too to her way ward life that how you people will say it's her past....

I don't think you read my comments well
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by wizkidblogger(f): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2022

so, you believe the friend part? haha

the OP is the husband. If you do't gerrit,....
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by basadenet: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
I doubt if there is anything like no sex before marriage this days, therefore as result of that ,I belief this story is not real but super shory.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by tnerro1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
All of you saying maybe na woman, forget that things, women love men drawing tattoos for them in any part of their bodies, just like women prefer male massagers to female....fact
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by NwadykExcel(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Find out if her name starts with S, ends with Y, graduated from unilag, fair and has a coloured rose tattoo around her puszy area.
I need to confirm something.
Chineke grin
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Uptheante(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Fiscus105 post=109033426]

Pls explain the last paragraph of ur comment for me
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Rhea(f): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
HenryDion:
So, my friend just called me early this morning to let me know that his newly married wife have a tattoo around her vagina area.

I was dumbfounded, cause that can only mean one thing, but we could be wrong.

Right now this so called friend of mine is confused and restless, and they were the 'no sex before marriage' crew.

I didn't bother asking for a picture, even though I was tempted to ask.

Dear NLders, what do you think about the tattoo? Should he be worried?

Trying to imagine how women would spread their legs for at least 2 hours for a stranger to tattoo their hoohaa
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Fiscus105(m): 1:27am On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Uptheante post=109085037][/quote]

Let me give you not too long experience about my side chick.

I met Jumoke in beer parlour, so we exchanged contacts, from thr she came and we had sex, I traveled back to my base, next time that I came, I invited her, after small talk ,she pressured me to take her to night club ,I refused but we drank beer together, after sex, I was querying her about infidelity, she quickly asked me if our relationship was for casual sex alone or "to marry". I said "to marry", since that day she started forming *holy holy* but I kept bursting her, until everything scattered.

.......from my short story, u can see if I haven't shown to be holy holy in first place by quickly condemned night club and telling her that relationship not for sex alone and that planning to marry her, she would have opened up about her several dirty past for me and I would have subjected her to different type dirty sex styles. maybe, tell her to invite her friend for 2some..............

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by johnechono: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
The man's love is like a tattoo (in Jordon sparks voice)
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by NelviusGrey(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETS!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.