Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,893 members, 7,909,363 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Want a Man [not edited] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want a Man [not edited] (5047 Views)

Please, Why Is This Man Not Happy On His Wedding Day? (photo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by invisible2(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2009
Because men are ready for bold babes now.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Dondav(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2009
I haven't even finish reading ur post b4 fallen. Believe me or not, i am desperately/dangerously in luv with u. U are my dream angel, i wish i could express my feelings 4 u right now and right here on nairaland. Pls call me 07031327715
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by tpia1: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
, the four words most girls are so afraid to say, why?cuz dey dont wanna seem desperate, or sum dirty-minded beings might take it as they havnt had some ina yl

true sha.

it's now considered a crime in some quarters, to dare to expect to get a man.

for others, they've been conditioned to think the only way to get one, is by attacking your fellow women.

any man who requires that, has a screw loose and needs medication.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by okwabayi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
So there was once a time Seun begged regularly to have contributions from members? Hmm. How times have changed.

I don't doubt this story at all. I believe it strongly. I know from experience women get more desperate the older they age.
It's a matter of man wants woman for a relationship, woman wants man for a relationship, man approaches, woman hides her feelings so man gets confused and stays on his own -- not knowing woman is secretly dying for him, even touching herself sometimes while thinking of him.

This poster is wicked o. How do you want all the qualities a boyfriend has to offer but deny him the most important, sex? This is why most times I give women a ten foot pole distance rather than trying.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by sacajawea: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Back in the Day Where all of una dey now na

Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by godwineli(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
the problem is not meeting the guy but vhat you do after having him.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
godwineli:
the problem is not meeting the guy but vhat you do after having him.
Hope you see the difference in how they reason around 2005 eh? Did u see anyone asking her what are u bringing to the table?
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Raydans: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hope you see the difference in how they reason around 2005 eh? Did u see anyone asking her what are u bringing to the table?
Lol. I guess they were not wise.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Good 'ol days. Seun was 13 years younger in this thread. Everyone acted civil in the comments to, probably because there was no like button, and so people couldn't fish for "likes" like drug addicts
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Good 'ol days. Seun was 13 years younger in this thread. Everyone acted civil in the comments to, probably because there was no like button, and so people couldn't fish for "likes" like drug addicts
Lolz... You right though
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by okwabayi(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Lol at this place being maintained on an economy of imaginary likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? / With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics / Love In A Bar 2 ( Love Story) 18+++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.