Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do (2519 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry / How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Wizzy13: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2022
My girlfriend always insult me every now and then. Last night when we were chating on WhatsApp she called me a bastard am tired of all this how can i bring her back to her senses. Please i need your advice guys

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by calmness0(f): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Calling u a bastard? Menn, insults get level o

But on a serious note, if a man can't command respect in any relationship, then it is a time bomb, because it will definitely explode.
Mind you, you are not even No 4 on her list for her to be behaving like this, it means "do your worst"

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by MJBOLT: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2022
if you are truly tired then you will know what to do

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Deborah98(f): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Dump her straight up sad... Or do you want your children to emulate from her too undecided insulting me is fine but consistently doing it is what I don't tolerate or taking it for a habit. If she can't respect you in relationship I doubt she'll in Marriage. You guys should stop condoning rubbish biko angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by chatinent: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2022
I don't know how you guys got to that extent of trading abuses. It is clear it is an abusive one.

I don't encourage abusive relationships and it should start with you modelling the relationship from the first day.

Since it's the case, personally, I don't use foul words on mine angel and she doesn't me. I can't tolerate it either. The exit door calls your native name, bro

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Must you date? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by DannyXpress: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Your girlfriend insults and you are reporting to Nairalanders

Arrest her Asap and make sure she's jailed for 100 years
How dare she
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by HacheNoire: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Wizzy13:
My girlfriend always insult me every now and then.
Last night when we were chating on WhatsApp she called me a bastard
am tired of all this how can i bring her back to her senses.
Please i need your advice guys

Use her for money rituals

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Ryda(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2022
If not that you're totally drowned in love, she suppose don chop blocking from onset.

But your mumu no go allow you.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by macrodata(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Chai
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by macrodata(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2022
All these weak mean of this generation. You have no reason to get a girlfriend at this point. What you need is a barbie doll.

Fooqing simp!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Stephen0mozzy: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2022
MJBOLT:
if you are truly tired then you will know what to do

Thank you. Nigga ain't a full man.

Your self-respext should be more important than staying in a tozik relationship because of free or cheap xes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2022
Your low self-esteem is reason for your SIMPism. Cut off from her and take sometime to work on your self.
2022 no SIMP

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by pyyxxaro: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2022
TONY UMEZ get sense pass you undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by shawnfamous(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2022
For your girlfriend to Insult and u coming here to seek for advise on what to do says a lot about.

The both of u are a good match.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Haakeem(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2022
What was your reaction after she called you a bastard? You were calm right? My male freinds can't even insult me like that,then who is she that would have the guts, continue simplizing until she starts insulting your family members,at that point you would know what to do

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Skreeeek..!!

WTH.. Man? cry

I'm Outta here.. WTH.. ? sad
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by PlsBanMe: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
The truth is that you are actually what your girlfriend says you are. If you're not, she would have been your ex girlfriend now, not your girlfriend.

Wizzy13:
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Omo cheesy
If she blast u again, blast her back joor. grin grin
Stay there dey do husband material grin angry
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
Omo cheesy If she blast u again, blast her back joor. grin grin Stay there dey do husband material grin angry

Skreeeek..!!

Sis boom dah.!

whoop-de-doo

tsk-tsk.. WTH? cry

I'm Outta here.. WTH? sad
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:

Skreeeek..!!

Sis boom dah.!

whoop-de-doo

tsk-tsk.. WTH? cry

I'm Outta here.. WTH? sad
wetin do this one?
Abi, na u be the girlfriend? grin grin tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by simple250: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2022
Invite her over with some of her useless friends, ask her this question, " why will she call you a bastard " make sure your voice is very loud . If she feel sorry warn her never to try it again but if she wan make mouth bros GIVE HER A BRAIN RESETTING SLAP AND WALK AWAY.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
wetin do this one? Abi, na u be the girlfriend? grin grin tongue

Sis boom dah.. cool

Whoop-de-doo sad

Tsk-tsk.. WTH..? Man cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Starlight252: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2022
This is your fault op
Why didn't do your homework before dating?

Whether you move on now or later, you will still move on eventually...It's just a matter of time...

One stupid banny called you a bastard -called your mother a freaking LovePeddler- and you're still asking what you should do?

To slap you dey hungry me sha.

It is just impossible for anyone to call me a bastard...
The lines are there...
If you cross the line, you'll draw another instanta...

I don't tolerate nonsense na why i dey always maintain my lane.
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by nerdfrost(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2022
angry this SIMPle man go still continue the relationship oo undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Rickmann: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Wizzy13:
am tired of all this how can i bring her back to her senses.k

You are SIMPly not man enough.
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by Palazee(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2022
@Op

The girl truly loves you

Marry her asap

Ignore any SIMP asking you to dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by FirmTR(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Deborah98:
Dump her straight up sad... Or do you want your children to emulate from her too undecided insulting me is fine but consistently doing it is what I don't tolerate or taking it for a habit. If she can't respect you in relationship I doubt she'll in Marriage. You guys should stop condoning rubbish biko angry

Like my sister always tell me "your children is the reflection of your wife, that the woman you marry ll have a great influence on your children."

So, Mr. Wizzy13, a word is enough...
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by helinues: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Insult her back and stop bugging us..

SEBI you no wan act like a man abi
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by pansophist(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2022
Your relationship have reached a point of no return, because respect in relationship is something that when it is lost and endured, its near impossible to resurrect. She can't respect you anymore, and if you actually deserve respect, you'll know what to do, instead of bother us here with silly questions.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by goldfinger007: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2022
She does not love you
Wizzy13:
Re: My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do by benqo01(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Op na u curse am if she try that kind rubbish again warn her seriously now is d time to do so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That A Lot Of Nigerian Men Have High Drive For Sex? / Romantic Video Be The First To Watch / Which Of These Is Worse: Masturbation Or Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.