Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,876 members, 7,906,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:05 AM

Reflection 1: “the” Divine Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection 1: “the” Divine Mercy (254 Views)

Divine Mercy Prayer / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 1: “the” Divine Mercy by MyCatholicLife: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2022

Note: Reflections 1-10 provide a general introduction to the Diary of Saint Faustina and to The Divine Mercy. Starting with Reflection 11 we will begin to ponder its content with citations to the Diary. For now, during these first 10 days, use these short initial introductory reflections to help set the foundation for your understanding of this new devotion to The Divine Mercy to be pondered throughout the year.

When speaking of Divine Mercy we refer to this gift from God as “The Divine Mercy.” By pondering “The” Divine Mercy we are more aware of two things: First, The Divine Mercy of God is real, definite and concrete. It is not some abstract concept but it is a reality that we must understand and enter into. Second, there is only One Divine Mercy. It is “The” one and only gift of God. All that God has given us is a gift and for this gift we are to be eternally grateful.

Strive, today, to make this a glorious year of reflection on The Divine Mercy of God. Make a conscious decision to enter into all God desires for you this year.

Lord, Help me to be attentive to The Divine Mercy You pour forth day and night. Help me, during this year of reflection upon Your Mercy, to allow it to transform my life in a real and profound way. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ejP9ZYtvNM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We As Human Not The Owner Of Our Soul. / Remedy For Spiritual Cult (witchcraft) That Is Taking Over Our Territory / Womikisd: Best Reviews Of 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.