Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,060 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:40 AM

Burna Boy Ready To Fight Shatta Wale On Tuesday! Promises To Scatter His Teeth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Ready To Fight Shatta Wale On Tuesday! Promises To Scatter His Teeth (386 Views)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Ready To Fight Shatta Wale On Tuesday! Promises To Scatter His Teeth by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2022
The diss between Self acclaimed African Giant Burna boy and Ghanaian dancehall artist Shatta Wale has heated up with Burna promising he makes sure he sees Shatta’s blood when coming to Ghana on Tuesday. It all started when Shatta wale started backlashing and throwing tantrums at Nigerians for not supporting their music despite them supporting ours! This prompted some few Nigerian celebrities to caution Shatta Wale on such comments and hate speech after he insulted Nigerians by saying “Bleep all the Nigerians”

He further went ahead to call out Burna boy and accused him of not being grateful to him despite all he has done for him.
This didn’t go down well with Odogwu Burna boy.
On his Insta story, Burna boy replied Shatta on as they’re going to meet one on one so they can use blows to settle once and for all! Shatta wale thinking it was a lyrical battle challenged Burna to a rap duel at the Accra international stadium.
Burna then replied it wasn’t a lyrical battle he’s looking for but a fist battle. He promised to deal with shatta wale when he goes to Ghana on Tuesday. Ever since then, Shatta wale has been hurling insults and reciprocated the energy and promised Burna that he’ll be the one to be hospitalized on him setting foot in Ghana.

Well, the battle is still on. Below are screenshot of Burna’s reply

Re: Burna Boy Ready To Fight Shatta Wale On Tuesday! Promises To Scatter His Teeth by money121(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2022
Wahala
Re: Burna Boy Ready To Fight Shatta Wale On Tuesday! Promises To Scatter His Teeth by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2022
It’s about to go down grin
Re: Burna Boy Ready To Fight Shatta Wale On Tuesday! Promises To Scatter His Teeth by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2022
burna boy. grin
A real nigga right there cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Ready To Fight Shatta Wale On Tuesday! Promises To Scatter His Teeth by Wawelexy(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Thought this guy said he's now a changed person... Nawao...

But, no go fall our hand with all this mouth wey u dey make... The only celeb I can trust when it comes to fight is Jim Iyke...

But truly, this shatta wale guy needs brain reset...
Re: Burna Boy Ready To Fight Shatta Wale On Tuesday! Promises To Scatter His Teeth by Harrykn: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nah this kind talk I Dey like...
I get money pass all your God Fathers combined, hahaha.

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of The 10 Richest People In Nigeria 2022 (LATEST) / I Almost Ended My Career During Dark Times – Toyin Abraham / Watch Shocking Moment Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Twerking On Best Man At Her W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.