Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,433 members, 7,904,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Make People Fight And Beg To Buy Whatever You're Selling At Any Price. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make People Fight And Beg To Buy Whatever You're Selling At Any Price. (323 Views)

How To Get Free Audience For What You're Selling / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make People Fight And Beg To Buy Whatever You're Selling At Any Price. by SnrBrother(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2022
Dear Friend,

Do you have an amazing product everyone should get, but no one is buying it?

And you have tried and tried to do all you can yet no one is biting, and you are frustrated, even sad about it, because you no no sales, means no money and no money… well you know the rest right?

If your answer is Yes, this letter might be the most important thing you may come across this year, 2022.

Have you seen the movie called The Godfather?

It's one of my favorite movies.

And it's not just for the drama and bad ass characters it featured.

If you know anything about marketing and copywriting, you'll notice there are a few copywriting principles sprinkled throughout the movie by the iconic Don Corleone aka The Godfather.

Especially of course the infamous line:

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse"

You might be asking why would someone say "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse"?

Well, it's because the OFFER is the most important thing in any sales and marketing message.

And offers are not just about prices either. Even though that's important too.

But it's more about zeroing on the ONE thing your prospect wants or needs.

People will pay you good money for a GOOD offer.

And understanding this is what will help you CRAFT better offers with your products.

That's the reason people pay 4 times the cost of an economy seat in First Class on airlines like The Emirates or Lufthansa.

That's why people pay more to attend a private school.

And a host of other reasons why people spend money on something when they can do it somewhere else for cheaper.

So, do you have an amazing product everyone should get, but no one is buying it?

And you've tried to do all you can yet no one is biting & you are frustrated, even sad about it, because you know no sales, means no money & no money means your business failing is at the corner...

What you need is an irresistible mafia offer that literally knocks people over when they encounter it.

An offer that would make your customers not sleep at night because they can't believe their good fortune.

An offer so good customers would think they're cheating you.

An offer customers would be glad to dash you their money grin

They'll be literally BEGGING you to take their money grin

Whether you're a vendor, entrepreneur, freelancer, affiliate or information marketer, whichever title you answer to, an offer is what would make you stand out from your competitors.

That's what the Mafia Offers is offering you - an edge over your competitors.

Don't dull yourself grin

Shoot me a Whatsapp message on 09132063607 Get All Details about crafting mafia offer for your product or service.

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Steps To Link Your Bank Account To Your E-naira Wallet / Please! I Need Your Help With loan app / Business Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.