Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me (2858 Views)

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / My Married Ex Girlfriend Keep Visiting Me / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2022
She is planning on how she will visit me.. All the way from jos to east.. Its been 3 years of our relationship. . Only calling and chatting. Now she has decended to visit me and i don't knw which lia i will tell my people.

Pls help a brother. What will i tell my people in case they ask me...

i love her, and she love me too. I have even concluded that i will marry this girl. She has been tellin me that no one has love her the way i did..

PLS HELP ME, WHICH LIA I GO TELL MY PEOPLE
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Unruly7(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Comrade you never wise this 2022

Why you allow this mindset follow you enter naaaa

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Timoleon(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Your people won’t ask you. We don’t unnecessarily ask for people’s ages except she’s looking really old.

Three years of chatting and calling? Na d girl wan marry you. No be you wan marry her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by skywalker240(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2022
This is 2022

Ohh Lord, make us get sense this year

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by chatinent: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Only calling and chatting. Now she has decended to visit me and i don't knw which lia i will tell my people
she is 2 years olden than me, thou i love her, and she love me too. I have even concluded that i will marry this girl
Three years of dating and you are still living with your people and planning how to marry her?

Chief, it's well.

Let her come. She means no harm. Maybe after two years of her staying and she conceiving three kids, you'll understand better.

By then, the veins coming out from your hands due to the heavy menial jobs you'll be doing will be enough to wire Badagry.

Dem say all road leading to Ohafia far no mean say people no dey go there! Be ready for marriage before claiming you are man enough.

I don't want to hear my wife this and that on Nairaland. Get sense. Onye gbara awo okwu nyere ya lift.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by BuyAndSellStuff: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:
She is planning on how she will visit me.. All the way from jos to east.. Its been 3 years of our relationship. . Only calling and chatting. Now she has decended to visit me and i don't knw which lia i will tell my people.

she is 2 years olden than me, thou i love her, and she love me too. I have even concluded that i will marry this girl. She has been tellin me that no one has love her the way i did..

PLS HELP ME!

Help you with what exactly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2022
This one is still simping around. This is a new year and you've refused to change!

She's obviously coming over so you can bang her na undecided which kind advice you need again? Take her to an hotel and bang her there na angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2022
U already know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
U already know what to do.

grin grin. . Guy man like me. I jux wanna hear some advice. . ,grin
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:

grin grin. . Guy man like me. I jux wanna hear some advice. . ,grin

Really?

Is it what I'm thinking??

Wait......Jos.....?

Something is not adding up here.... I thought......it seems you or a particular somebody has been whining yourself or herself or yourselves or what exactly is happening like this??
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by pyyxxaro: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2022
Lodge her in any Police station close to your house

Accommodation is free there , your folks won’t know what’s up cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Go and rent hotel now sad dating for 3years and calling grin eweh emi ika ti oo da , one month is okay

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by fati2001(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
WAHALA FOR WHO NO GET TEETH TO CHEW MEAT.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This one is still simping around. This is a new year and you've refused to change!

She's obviously coming over so you can bang her na undecided which kind advice you need again? Take her to an hotel and bang her there na angry

TeddyJammy has started dropping ........ Teddy lines again...... Maybe he's trying to.........

TeddyJammy..... what kind of advice are you finding ....... you didn't ask for advice when you were chatting with Miss XYZ.. towards getting her to your house so that you will complete your ambition....now you're asking .....is it for Bleep styles abi what kind of manifestation is this on another day of twists and turns?

Tell her to come and see me instead if you don't know what to do abi which method of communication do I use?

Should I use equations in Chemistry or laws in Mathematics??

Maybe, we need to apply the Da Vinci code..... Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Vishnu and Mother Mary....

I don't know how else to put it.......
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
fati2001:
WAHALA FOR WHO NO GET TEETH TO CHEW MEAT.

Do you think life makes sense?
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by fati2001(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
HellVictorinho3:

Do you think life makes sense?
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Dannyyoung26(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Is this Op normal?
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:

Three years of dating and you are still living with your people and planning how to marry her?

Chief, it's well.

Let her come. She means no harm. Maybe after two years of her staying and she conceiving three kids, you'll understand better.

By then, the veins coming out from your hands due to the heavy menial jobs you'll be doing will be enough to wire Badagry.

Dem say all road leading to Ohafia far no mean say people no dey go there! Be ready for marriage before claiming you are man enough.

I don't want to hear my wife this and that on Nairaland. Get sense. Onye gbara awo okwu nyere ya lift.

Something is ....... somehow...16 years old...... Blood of Elijah!...... I must be getting my Mathematics ..is it wrong.... maybe I need to check my calculations again...

Ok.... it's time to watch another scene in this drama called life.....as in ..,.. this one pass ..thriller.... this is reality.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
fati2001:
[s][/s]

Do it again....
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Really?

Is it what I'm thinking??

Wait......Jos.....?

Something is not adding up here.... I thought......it seems you or a particular somebody has been whining yourself or herself or yourselves or what exactly is happening like this??

Skreeeek..

Boom dat my niiqqar. sad

WTH..!! MAN? cool

Tsk-tsk.. cry

I'm Outta here mehn.. WTH..? cry
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by BigDawsNet: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:

i love her, and she love me too. I have even concluded that i will marry this girl. She has been tellin me that no one has love her the way i did..

How old are you
Do you have your own apartment
How's ur account balance

If you pass those questions... Invite her

Use protection pls...
Unless you ready to marry

Goodluck
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:

Skreeeek..

Boom dat my niiqqar. sad

WTH..!! MAN? cool

Tsk-tsk.. cry

I'm Outta here mehn.. WTH..? cry

You tell me what's happening....... I wonder ...
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Go and rent hotel now sad dating for 3years and calling grin eweh emi ika ti oo da , one month is okay

skreeeek..

WTH..? sad

Damn.. Niiiiqqa. What tha hell are u sayin? cry
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:

Don't take my question the wrong way but how old are you, please?
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

TeddyJammy has started dropping ........ Teddy lines again...... Maybe he's trying to.........

TeddyJammy..... what kind of advice are you finding ....... you didn't ask for advice when you were chatting with Miss XYZ.. towards getting her to your house so that you will complete your ambition....now you're asking .....is it for Bleep styles abi what kind of manifestation is this on another day of twists and turns?

Tell her to come and see me instead if you don't know what to do abi which method of communication do I use?

Should I use equations in Chemistry or laws in Mathematics??

Maybe, we need to apply the Da Vinci code..... Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Vishnu and Mother Mary....

I don't know how else to put it.......

What Tha Heck..! Are u sayin?

Boom that my niiiiqqa. . Dafuq wronq with u?

TSR-TSR.. sad

Damn.. WTH.. I'm Outta here mehn.. cool
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
BigDawsNet:

How old are you Do you have your own apartment How's ur account balance

If you pass those questions... Invite her
Use protection pls... Unless you ready to marry
Goodluck

BOOM.. My niiiiqa. . grin

One of the most relevant comment here..

Nice idea brotherly grin

Skreeeek..!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:

What Tha Heck..! Are u sayin?

Boom that my niiiiqqa. . Dafuq wronq with u?

TSR-TSR.. sad

Damn.. WTH.. I'm Outta here mehn.. cool

Me trying to figure you out....... like damn.... I give up...... you cannot be calculated.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Opeyemiextra:
Don't take my question the wrong way but how old are you, please?

WTH..? sad

A Niiiiqqa will be 26 dix year. cool

Tsk-Tsk.. WTH.. ?cry
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:

BOOM.. My niiiiqa. . grin

One of the most relevant comment here..

Nice idea brotherly grin

Skreeeek..!! cheesy

I don't really think those things are meant for anyone to teach you but what do I know...... such is life..... attraction happens by chance and that means you may not have certain things put in place when the attraction happens.......

But if you're certain of the preparedness of Miss XYZ,why the thread.......?
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:

WTH..? sad

A Niiiiqqa will be 26 dix year. cool

Tsk-Tsk.. WTH.. ?cry

Jesus!

Mohammed!

Budda!

My calculations are far from the truth......... celebrate your passionate moments ........ I have no idea what's happening.....

But I will keep assessing .....
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Me trying to figure you out....... like damn.... I give up...... you cannot be calculated.

WTF.. You tryin to fiqure a niiiiqqa?

u can't fiqure me my niiiqi.. cool

Bro boom dat.. sad

WTH..? cry

Skreeeek cheesy
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
TeddyJammy:

WTF.. You tryin to fiqure a niiiiqqa?

u can't fiqure me my niiiqi.. cool

Bro boom dat.. sad

WTH..? cry

Skreeeek cheesy

In this case,.... it means you're not being sincere/transparent...

I'm taking note of your lack of straightforwardness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Female Celebrity To You / Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? / Update On The Hausa Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.