Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,965 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerian; South African; Ghanaian: What Do You Love About Your Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian; South African; Ghanaian: What Do You Love About Your Country (174 Views)

New Season Of Big Brother To Feature Nigerian & South African Housemates / Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife / Xenophobia: Nigerian/south African Drug Dealers. The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian; South African; Ghanaian: What Do You Love About Your Country by Yhungsarm(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
As a Nigerian, i love the way Nigerians flourish outside their shores, they break boundaries in every country.
I also love my culture, as a Yoruba boy it is a privilege for me to be born among the Yoruba people, they are nice, caring, loving and gentle.
I grew up in Lagos, Ifako Ijaiye to be precise and i really love that place. The knowledge i gained from my struggles in Lagos made me a better man altho it almost broke me at some instances.
In addition, I love the hustling spirit of every Nigerian especially the Hausas and the Igbo. I also love Igbo and Fulani babes.
Use the comment section to tell us about what you love in your Country.
Re: Nigerian; South African; Ghanaian: What Do You Love About Your Country by Mide1data: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
HOLY SHIT
Fulani babes? Am sorry did you really say fulani babes? .
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Nigerian; South African; Ghanaian: What Do You Love About Your Country by ucheheart(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
As far as Nigeria is concerned and criminal /corrupt politicians are in power there is nothing to love about the darned country .

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Assures Fans That Age Has Nothing To Do With Intelligence. / Davido, The Nigerian Singer, Has Purchased A New Home In Lagos' Banana Island. / How To Get Fit Fast & Transform Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.