Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,918 members, 7,969,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

Phd Degree (obtained Outside Nigeria) And Nysc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phd Degree (obtained Outside Nigeria) And Nysc (727 Views)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Access Bank Recruitment Is On-going For Entry Level And Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phd Degree (obtained Outside Nigeria) And Nysc by Xris74: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2007
With a PhD degree, do you need an NYSC certificate to:

1. work in the federal/state service?
2. Work in the private sector?

Thanks for your candid response.
Re: Phd Degree (obtained Outside Nigeria) And Nysc by TheOne2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2007
Which section of Nigerians do u want to reply to your request?

Does it include the Yorubas that you constantly slate all over the forum? I feel you should have said you don't need any reply from any Yoruba to keep to type? I'm not saying this to raise unnecessarily dust but when I saw your post the first thing that came to my mind was "is it not the same xris74 that doesn't think anything of Yorubas? I'm sure he wouldn't want my opinion as I'm Yoruba"

So xris74, would you mind if a Yoruba responds to your request?
Re: Phd Degree (obtained Outside Nigeria) And Nysc by Xris74: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2007
Hahaha. We have all said not-too-nice things about each other. If you carry am for belle, na you sabi. That said, your opinion is welcome, if you will. But if you will not, it makes no difference to my request.

(1) (Reply)

Good It Placement Please / Pls Help With This: Thanks / Ond Holders- Check Out Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.