Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,679 members, 7,882,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Loan With Gocash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Loan With Gocash (1614 Views)

How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? / We Got A Text That My Loan Has Been Approved But We Can't Accept Offer / GOCASH Loan App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Loan With Gocash by pattt(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Im owing gocash 24k, just 1 day default, these ppl have started sending threatning messages to all my contacts. The worst part is that my useless company have not paid us december salary. I just feel like ending it all. The disgrace is just too much. What a shameful way to start the new year
Re: My Loan With Gocash by ihimiray(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
End what oga... I hope u not contemplating suicide...
Re: My Loan With Gocash by Sunnymatey(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
My dear relax o
I think by now so many Nigerians are getting used to the antics deploy by these loan companies.
Salaries in Nigerian are not paid regularly so it's become difficult to plan.

When they are tired, they'll stop.
Pay up when salary drop.
God purnish them.

Nigeria as a country is in debt
Almost all the states are in debt
Dangote refinery too
All the big companies are not free of one debt or the other.
So relax your head and don't end anything.

3 Likes

Re: My Loan With Gocash by pattt(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Sunnymatey:
My dear relax o
I think by now so many Nigerians are getting used to the antics deploy by these loan companies.
Salaries in Nigerian are not paid regularly so it's become difficult to plan.

When they are tired, they'll stop.
Pay up when salary drop.
God purnish them.

Nigeria as a country is in debt
Almost all the states are in debt
Dangote refinery too
All the big companies are not free of one debt or the other.
So relax your head and don't end anything.
You can imagine how it feels, ppl you have not heard from for yrs, only to call you show you the embarassing message they got with my picture attached, they go as far as telling them i used them as my guarantor.
Re: My Loan With Gocash by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
pattt:
You can imagine how it feels, ppl you have not heard from for yrs, only to call you show you the embarassing message they got with my picture attached, they go as far as telling them i used them as my guarantor.
Relax your mind. They have blackmailed you already hence they have received their payment back. Worst has happened so what do you stand to loose again?
When you collect your pay, use the money and enjoy yourself as the cost of the blackmail.
The only thing to end here is to stop using loan app. Use normal banks like gtb, fcmb or access. They give quick loans.
Re: My Loan With Gocash by Taywon: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
pattt:
Im owing gocash 24k, just 1 day default, these ppl have started sending threatning messages to all my contacts. The worst part is that my useless company have not paid us december salary. I just feel like ending it all. The disgrace is just too much. What a shameful way to start the new year

Stay strong....
Re: My Loan With Gocash by adeoyekay(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
pattt:
At this you are having a point, this is what I hate most. People who doesn't care about your existence will now be calling just because of the message they received.
Re: My Loan With Gocash by SnrBrother(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
pattt:

Relax bro. Learn your lessons and move on. All that won't matter in 5 years time.
Re: My Loan With Gocash by EMMZAN: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
pattt:

Don't end it all .if there is no way to pay back then calm down and let them know when and how you want to pay back ..if they don't listen ..then dont boder because the only people they can send messages to is your contacts ..those on your contact can't determine what God would do and it's debt not crime

(1) (Reply)

Investors In Oil Palm Business Needed / What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? / Bringing the Burger to Africa: Burgers Face A Tough Slog In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.