Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,968 members, 7,949,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Rapper, Wale Reveals His Stance On Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rapper, Wale Reveals His Stance On Marriage (452 Views)

Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Wale Reveals His Stance On Marriage by LetDemKnow(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2022

Nigerian-American rapper, Olubowale Victor Akintimehin, popularly known by his stage name, Wale has revealed he’s never getting married.

The father of one made this known on Twitter after a follower told him that they could have been married.

The rapper who is currently in Nigeria initially admitted to getting emotional over his little cousin getting married. This in turn had the tweep quizzing him on why he doesn’t seem ready for marriage.

He however responded to the follower with, “Ha. I’ll never get married. It’s not possible. That’s not the life for me.”

Wale has since only been linked romantically to his ex-girlfriend, Chloe Alexis whom he shares his daughter, Zyla Moon Oluwakemi with.

[imghttps://i0.wp.com/mediarants.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/FA29A38B-036F-4E9B-9381-52DFD7E9C2CB.jpeg?resize=728%2C484&ssl=1][/img]

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/rapper-wale-reveals-his-stance-on-marriage/
Re: Rapper, Wale Reveals His Stance On Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
just because a man doesnt want to get married, doesnt mean he hasnt got his fair share of toto and/or that he aint living happily ever after...

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Wale Reveals His Stance On Marriage by WhiteIverson: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Know what works for you and know peace.
Marriage seems overrated because birthing kids is the main goal.
And you don’t need to be married to do that.
Re: Rapper, Wale Reveals His Stance On Marriage by Vision101(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Why are people afraid of marriage but happy with free ride relationships?
Re: Rapper, Wale Reveals His Stance On Marriage by longetivity(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
His choice
Re: Rapper, Wale Reveals His Stance On Marriage by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2022
He has sorta always had this stance about marriage, but he's probably just yet to find his ambitious girl.
Re: Rapper, Wale Reveals His Stance On Marriage by Bobloco: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
❤️

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Meet 15-year-old Elia Balamwabo The Best Player At CAF U16 African School Cup / Emotional Abuse In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.