Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,152 members, 7,949,959 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

He Used And Dumped Me After 4 Abortions! How Do I Get Him Off My Mind? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Used And Dumped Me After 4 Abortions! How Do I Get Him Off My Mind? Help! (551 Views)

My Babe Has Dumped Me / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Used And Dumped Me After 4 Abortions! How Do I Get Him Off My Mind? Help! by InspiredGene: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good day...

Please post for me, I'm heart broken. I noticed that anytime I go into a relationship at the beginning it will be very sweet then along the line the guy will just develop unnecessary hatred towards me for no just cause.

Now currently, I've been in a relationship for 4 to 5years now though i left him sometime because I asked him the future of the relationship but no reply and I later came back because of the love I have for him and that has been the worst mistake of my life. Coming back to him again this guy dealt with me. I became emotionally unstable. He started using abusive words on me, how Is because I'm opening leg for him and his entering so I think the both of us are age mate, a whole lot of things that he said to me that no man will like to loss a good man.

READ ALSO: My Ex Dumped Me Before So I Am Scared Of Being Seen As Desperate

I cried my eyes out asking God were I actually went wrong, because I don't understand where the words I'm hatred is coming from, this particular guy made me commit 4 abortion all because he told me he does not have a stable job yet and wouldn't want me to suffer. I tolerated his womanizing habits and lot more because of love, but each time he wants to talk to me he always tells me how over sense is worrying me, that he is leaving because I have too much sense.

For close to one year now we've gone our separate ways but I'm yet to move on each time I see him I always I always feel bad and my heart beats faster, at times I will just go home and cry.

I'm finding it difficult to go into another relationship and I now see all men like the same. Please how do I overcome each time I think about him I shed tears for allowing myself to be used up to this level but I still love him.

https://livelystones.ng/2022/01/02/true-life-story-he-used-and-dumped-me-after-4-abortions-how-do-i-get-him-off-my-mind-help/

Re: He Used And Dumped Me After 4 Abortions! How Do I Get Him Off My Mind? Help! by Naijanascam: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
I know this is fiction..... even a mental unstable individual can't be this stupid and hopeless

1 Like

Re: He Used And Dumped Me After 4 Abortions! How Do I Get Him Off My Mind? Help! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Let's say this is true...

I thought lots of girls would've dropped this "victim mentality" in 2022 undecided...

First off...
He didn't make her do anything, she did an abortion because she wanted to...
How do I know that?? Simple...
She should've totally abstained from sex or used protection or meds, but no!!! She didn't and now the consequences came knocking, she's blaming someone else....

Secondly...
She's very stupid ((respectfully speaking))...
Even after all the red banner you saw in the relationship, you still stayed for this long...

Well...
What do I know sef....
The story maynot even be real undecided
Re: He Used And Dumped Me After 4 Abortions! How Do I Get Him Off My Mind? Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2022
all these blogga blogga superstories!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. / Do You Prefer A Big Mama Or A Slim Mama Woman? / Is He Not Aiming For The Unachievable At This Age And Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.