Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,191 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ (33458 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by vickydevoka(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the oloshos that have legs open for business 24hs a day, 7 days a weekand 52 weeks a year? these ones dont celebrate xmas na!!!! xmas is just another day to charge customers extra money!
Them no de get menses

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Hassanmaye(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lalami3232:
Na free people dey fvck dem?
E just be like say you dey tell me to go thank all the bus drivers/conductors wey carry me last year. I paid for the services na

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"
May God grant you that last prayer with five daughters Amin In his mercy
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by zedegit: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Foreverdope:
Nigerian lady has taken to Instagram to chastised men who patronize prostitutes yet are reluctant to wish them “Merry Xmas”.

Mama T, a well-known Instagram influencer, chastised them for disregarding the girls they seek sexual fulfillment from daily, during this yuletide celebrations.

She claimed that prostitutes are entitled to wishes from their male clients, just as same men are accustomed to sending greetings to their friends and family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1GC1R7E90g

Is it the bank that wishes customers "Merry Christmas" or is it individuals that send Christmas messages to their bank?

Besides she dey craze. Wish greetings to STD transmitters?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I spent close to 15k on one babe after all she didnt give me sex. E painn me
Just as i was in sorrow. My Aunty Canda from nowhere just wire me $600 for xmas. I shock

After i go western union collect am
Na vex i use enter one hotel, dem give me one dark slim sexy girl. I ask her how much she say 5k
I bring out hiv blood strip test. Test her, test myself we both hiv negative. I bring out my school bag. Drop 20k tell her say Bleep RAWW.
She smile say she fit call one of her friend to join do 3some. She show me her pic. I agree
After 1 hour the babe come show. I do blood strip test she negative. I drop 15k
Later added 4k for drugs cuz i creampied a lot on 2 of them
I bleeped like a crazy rabbit that day and the follow day. The 2nd girl briught sk and white
We bleeped the hell out of each other.

Oloshos are far better and clesner than all these useless naija babes and fake girlfriends.
I think i pulled a muscle in my back and thst was on day 3. I stopped
3 days hotel bill 50k
All the sex for 3 days 40k
God bless all these oloshos
You be real sultan of puna.. but I hope say no be o u enter the new year sha grin
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by AllahIsSatan: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy Christmas Siofra.

siofra:
Nairaland redpillers please do the needful

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by macrodata(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
This Hoelosho don dey fall in love with customer... Madam, arrange ya sef oh, Hoelosho no dey give customer free on Christmas day so why we go celebrate them?
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
VOsimhen144:
I actually did Ma, Infact it was inside her KUKUNASE I shouted HAPPY NEW YEAR. She spread her legs well, I chop her well and she was so sweet
why are most ladies inner thigh area always looking dirty ,unsightly
and discolored despite all the money they spent on cream and make ups yearly? Kai! Tell that bitchhh to close that gutter abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Afokesco(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omeeh you deh for bad guy...but you not wise

SultanOfPuna:
Just as i was in sorrow. My Aunty Canda from nowhere just wire me $600 for xmas. I shock

Na vex i use enter one hotel, dem give me one dark slim sexy girl. I ask her how much she say 5k
I bring out hiv blood strip test. Test her, test myself we both hiv negative. I bring out my school bag. Drop 20k tell her say Bleep RAWW.
She smile say she fit call one of her friend to join do 3some. She show me her pic. I agree
I bleeped like a crazy rabbit that day and the follow day. The 2nd girl briught sk and white

Oloshos are far better and clesner than all these useless naija babes and fake girlfriends.
3 days hotel bill 50k

What if them get Kpatas or some other infection?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by sharone21(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

3 days hotel bill 50k

But the Nqija babes u bash don't spend their money uselessly in hotels on broloshos all because of konji.....So, don't u think they are more decent and reasonable on their lifestyle than the guys bashing them who are themselves hypocrites?
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Kriss216: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na true sha.

Sorry ma, no vex. Pardon my ignorance.

Happy new year to all Essential workers , more blessings, more lubricants.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Ogede n baje, won lo n pon.

Please translate
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by SPAMBOX7: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
Nairaland redpillers please do the needful

Sounds like you been hurt so much by this redpillers grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by HRMK: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
obviously,she is also an olosho but we need to know her post in the association!
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Drella(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the oloshos that have legs open for business 24hs a day, 7 days a weekand 52 weeks a year? these ones dont celebrate xmas na!!!! xmas is just another day to charge customers extra money!

But they celebrate new year and go for crossover.

By 11:30pm on Dec 31,a strip club had no stripper in it.When the manager was questioned,he said the strippers had gone for crossover.By 12:10am Jan 1,the strippers started coming back one by one.They changed clothes and started performing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Drella(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

3 days hotel bill 50k
so sorry for you man.. You dey enjoy prostitute, public latrine? Who told you dem clean? Clean for where? Continue, you hear, a day of grim reckoning is coming undecided..as it stands now, even when you are married (or maybe you are sef undecided)you may never be able to break that deadly habit till you.. You kuku know undecided just read the stupid narratives you are telling
with glee. ..paying for sex Damn! You already damaged! No be your kind dem suppose they send money!!! undecided ..i was sent more than that and used am for something useful, olosho is the last farther most things on my mind! I fukking HATE THEM WITH PASSION!!! na you sabi oo
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Kriss216: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Drella:

Did they wish us?
All the traders I do patronize wished me, some gave me gifts.
But these oloshos didn't do shiit.

On the night of January 1,I told my customer at a brothel to give me free 1 round as per Xmas and new year gift and I'll pay for the other rounds.The kain eye she take look me ehn,she fit bite my D during BJ!
grin
No vex. Forgive her. Na small pikin dey worry her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by obembet(f): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
She's right
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by KelB(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na poor man dey carry olosho
But Olosho dey carry rich man.
If you're interested in learning affiliate marketing,I can guide you.
People are making real money by just pressing their phones
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Nemesis08(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Who did we offend in this country bikonu, how did we get here??
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by slowice(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
She mentioned road side olosho as if they are not all doing the same work. All of them na the same.

So since men wished their girl friends and nack mates merry Christmas they ve wished all olosho merry Christmas grin
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by mummymum: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Skepticus:
angry

Foolish men be thinking that she is only talking about brothel and hook up girls.

More than half the "oloshos" she is talking about na people "serious girlfriends" "fiancées" and "wives".
God go bless the mama wey born you for this kind comment wey you make so.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by GhostWisperer: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Virtually all social media networks from Instagram to Facebook and even twitter have been taken over my hoes!!!

And to think how shameless, classless and totally irresponsible nairaland has been portraying and giving voice to these shameless idle prostitutes on Instagram is a big disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by 1950Mack: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Egbami....awon omo naija fe fidi pami...like seriously...you don meanit grin
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by muheeb01(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Their representative don come out to talk no vex....
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by GhostWisperer: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Me personally wish them happy new year and xmas
If not for them

Our girl friends and wife for too dey make shakara

I understand but still we need to praise them and wish them happy Xmas because some of these runs babe can be so friendly, with good character, caring and they will give you peace of mind when you are with them
They have actually saved us from the shakara, manipulation we would have received from our girl friends and wife...let me also tell you a secret..runs babe and hoelosho are cleaner than our normal girl friends
time to pause and re-evaluate your life and views....either you're doing this for likes or as a result of cheap substance, you're actually disgusting.

I know you won't respond but in a few years time you will run back to delete your posts.

What a shame! Halfwit druggie!
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by slimvida(f): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Ogede n baje, won lo n pon.

Aimo kan lonse won

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by stanliwise(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Me personally wish them happy new year and xmas
If not for them

Our girl friends and wife for too dey make shakara

I understand but still we need to praise them and wish them happy Xmas because some of these runs babe can be so friendly, with good character, caring and they will give you peace of mind when you are with them
They have actually saved us from the shakara, manipulation we would have received from our girl friends and wife...let me also tell you a secret..runs babe and hoelosho are cleaner than our normal girl friends
How did you reach this vague conclusion that is hard to prove.
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by stanliwise(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Skepticus:
angry

Foolish men be thinking that she is only talking about brothel and hook up girls.

More than half the "oloshos" she is talking about na people "serious girlfriends" "fiancées" and "wives".
The above is your own meaning. Here wording was straight she said “olosho”.
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Maybe she's part of them, I see no reason why she will have to speak on their behalf.
Re: Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109041164:
Orisirisi something.

Slam kee am dia........

Na plenty beef/meat for inside soup..... Yoruba delicious!

Apc zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.