Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,172 members, 7,903,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival (3474 Views)

Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala / Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu / Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by enyi1: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2022
HacheNoire:
Gibberish!

We’re you drunk when you composed their?

Your analysis so bereft of life, sense and constructive analysis

Are you sure you are a living thing?
Then counter it on a case by case basis. It will hit you like a shock wave soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by omenkaLives(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2022
IgboExit:
It is important that I make it obvious to Mr Tinubu that his ambition to lead (or loot) Nigeria is dead on arrival. I won't be going anecdotal on this since most of these evidences are in plain view. Nevertheless, for the benefit of people who find it really difficult to avoid the usual deceit of politicians, here are the reasons why Bola Tinubu cannot, can NEVER win the presidency, even if APC is crass enough to make him their flag bearer.

1) The Northerners See Him As A Fake Muslim
The core Muslim northerner considers those Mohammedians from the SW as fake adherents. That is why you won't find any of their Mullahs heading Mosques in the north. Neither would they announce Ramadan in the SW even if they sight the moon. In a nutshell, the Jihadists up north merely use their counterparts from Yorubaland to accomplish political aims just the way Alimi used Afonja and Buhari used Tinubu. That is their use and nothing more. This 2022, we would see more actions (punitive) from no other source than the Fulani cabal that Tinubu lied and cheated in 2015 to enthrone. Why? He has outlived his usefulness which is empowering them. You see, you can actually draw a trendline using history if you extrapolate to the future. Remember Afonja after Alimi's objective was accomplished?

2) God Doesn't Hate The Country
Despite the calamity of 2015, I do not believe that God hates the country. He doesn't and wouldn't add sorrow (2015) upon sorrow (2023) despite the deceit of all these so-called pastors who lied with Tinubu to enthrone the calamity the country is suffering presently. I believe that God only allows punishment such as this when people are foolish enough to reject His plan for them. So I add the God factor as another proof because God wouldn't add more sorrows to the suffering masses.

3) Hate And Greed Are Strong Emotions
Well...if you feel the pulse of APC, you cannot help noticing that it is a dying party. Perhaps what is stopping its complete extirpation like the PDP is the money they're stealing and sharing. In any case, PDP is probably in a coma because of the essential life-sustaining theft that keeps the Nigerian political class breathing. Back to APC, you can compare the propaganda and lies of 2015 to what we are seeing as a build-up to 2023. You can already notice that the party is empty because they've used up all the lies they could muster to make Buhari president. Now, a man like Tinubu has no propaganda in his kitty left with which to deceive Nigerians the way he did in 2023. And unfortunately for Tinubu, we can say that he and his people used their best skills in selling Buhari which turned out a lie. Today, what bound APC in unity, which is hatred for Goodluck Jonathan is a weak ideology for 2023. So what will give essence to Tinubu's campaign drive of propaganda and lies? Hatred for Jonathan is out of the equation. Accomplishments of Buhari such as making one naira to equal one US dollar is also out of the equation.

4) Who is The South?
Okay, let us assume that APC selected Bola Tinubu to fly their flag. Tinubu practically represents a calamitous outing. In fact, any Yoruba flying APC flag is a recipe for failure because he cannot win in the south, debar Yoruba states. Now there are three geo-political zones in the south - 6 states in SW, 6 in SS and 5 in SE. You can bet that with a Tinubu or Yoruba candidate flying APC banner, that the party has automatically lost 11 southern states of SE and SS since we all know that Yoruba candidacy is a stench to other southerners considering their open betrayal of Mr Jonathan in 2015. Well, the rest of the south are waiting for them at the poll for payback for treachery.

5) What is His Job?
Everyone knows that Nigerian politicians are mostly crooks. Nigerians also know that there are crooks and and there are continous progressively perpetual crooks. Some steal because of the weakness of the system while for some, stealing seems to be in their DNA. Mr Tinubu's source of wealth is questionable and in a sane country ought to be subject to criminal inquisition. Anyway, the EFCC is pretending to be on his case and this may be the joker of the cabal if they think he'll coast to victory the way MKO Abiola did.

6) A Man With No Past
Talk of a man without a past. Buhari is learning with his NEPA bill certificate compared to Tinubu who practically has no past. Who knows, he too fell from the sky, the reason that many Yoruba are practically worshipping him despite the discrepancies and outright lies about who he is, who his schoolmates were, which schools he attended and more.

7) Muslim-Muslim Ticket?
Even Tinubu is aware that APC wouldn't stand a chance if he is selected and ends up choosing a northern Christian as running mate. Most northerners who are Muslims may consider Yoruba Muslims sub-standard, I doubt they even consider Christians as humans since their Koran admonishes that the infidels are to be killed. So a northern Christian is a no-no, so Mr Tinubu would be left with the option of a Muslim-Muslim ticket which would further alienate him in the MB and even among some of his Yoruba support base. Now with the loss of 11 states already, Tinubu is a candidate marked for unprecedented failure one way or the other.

Let's just make do with 7 points for now. It is not yet clear why any sane person would want a dubious character such as Tinubu as president. Nevertheless, what is obvious is that Mr Tinubu's quest for power is dead on arrival.
Okoro, imagine you could dedicate even half the length of this to marketing Anyim. Imagine that.

I really feel for you people.

Folks like me have said it time and again I'd not vote him, due to our preference for Osinbajo, but you lot just cant stop whining about him. Why can't you just market your own candidate rather than this sleazy crab mentality?

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by maybet081: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
I havee always believed that tinubu is well qualified to contest the Nigerian top post, and he should if he wishes to, However, Tinubu's earlier moves indicate real desperation to rule at all costs, tinubu believes the country belongs to Muslims, therefore the Nigerian Christians should be neglected and sidelined. where Is tinubu's understanding of Nigerias ethnic, tribal and religious diversity and volatility, the country he desires to rule.
If mr tinubu thinks he can achieve his desperate ambitions by marginalising some tribes, and religions different from his, then Nigerians of goodwill must be on the watch.
IF Muslim/Muslim 2023 Apc presidential ticket is the only political calculation that
Tinubu and his team think can will offer him Victory at the 2023 polls, to the detriment of Nigeria's unity and peace.

Then he must be brought to his senses before he destroys what ever remains of Nigerian unity.
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by Burruchaga71(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
You forgot to add that the Great Igbos would never allow Tinubu to rule over them even if he win. What boko boy is doing to Buhari will be a child's play to compared to what IPOB will do to make his government ungoverable

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by ariesbull: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:
I just tire for these ipob people. I smh for their hateful arse
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by helinues: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Burruchaga71:
You forgot to add that the Great Igbos would never allow Tinubu to rule over them even if he win. What boko boy is doing to Buhari will be a child's play to compared to what IPOB will do to make his government ungoverable

We are taking note of this

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by ScamHunter: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Burruchaga71:

It won't get to this. That is why he would never smell that position. I tell Ndigbo that it is better a northerner continues than allow a Yorubaman near Aso rock. You saw how their Osibande said that IPOB should be destroyed by fire by force while soliciting that Nigerians pray for Fulani militia committing genocide? That is the mindset of most of those Yoruba. They are the real enemies of Ndigbo and the south as seen from what they did to Jonathan. It would be an error, a big one for Yoruba presidency to happen. Better a Fulani that we know are openly genocidal than a Yoruba that comes with hidden hatred while pretending they are "fellow southerners". If they wouldn't back an Igbo for presidency, power should remain in the north. That way, the south would know their stand. In fact, I'll back Buhari for a third term than any Yoruba backstabbing 2facer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by OmegaAutos: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
IgboExit:
It is important that I make it obvious to Mr Tinubu that his ambition to lead (or loot) Nigeria is dead on arrival. I won't be going anecdotal on this since most of these evidences are in plain view. Nevertheless, for the benefit of people who find it really difficult to avoid the usual deceit of politicians, here are the reasons why Bola Tinubu cannot, can NEVER win the presidency, even if APC is crass enough to make him their flag bearer.

1) The Northerners See Him As A Fake Muslim
The core Muslim northerner considers those Mohammedians from the SW as fake adherents. That is why you won't find any of their Mullahs heading Mosques in the north. Neither would they announce Ramadan in the SW even if they sight the moon. In a nutshell, the Jihadists up north merely use their counterparts from Yorubaland to accomplish political aims just the way Alimi used Afonja and Buhari used Tinubu. That is their use and nothing more. This 2022, we would see more actions (punitive) from no other source than the Fulani cabal that Tinubu lied and cheated in 2015 to enthrone. Why? He has outlived his usefulness which is empowering them. You see, you can actually draw a trendline using history if you extrapolate to the future. Remember Afonja after Alimi's objective was accomplished?

2) God Doesn't Hate The Country
Despite the calamity of 2015, I do not believe that God hates the country. He doesn't and wouldn't add sorrow (2015) upon sorrow (2023) despite the deceit of all these so-called pastors who lied with Tinubu to enthrone the calamity the country is suffering presently. I believe that God only allows punishment such as this when people are foolish enough to reject His plan for them. So I add the God factor as another proof because God wouldn't add more sorrows to the suffering masses.

3) Hate And Greed Are Strong Emotions
Well...if you feel the pulse of APC, you cannot help noticing that it is a dying party. Perhaps what is stopping its complete extirpation like the PDP is the money they're stealing and sharing. In any case, PDP is probably in a coma because of the essential life-sustaining theft that keeps the Nigerian political class breathing. Back to APC, you can compare the propaganda and lies of 2015 to what we are seeing as a build-up to 2023. You can already notice that the party is empty because they've used up all the lies they could muster to make Buhari president. Now, a man like Tinubu has no propaganda in his kitty left with which to deceive Nigerians the way he did in 2023. And unfortunately for Tinubu, we can say that he and his people used their best skills in selling Buhari which turned out a lie. Today, what bound APC in unity, which is hatred for Goodluck Jonathan is a weak ideology for 2023. So what will give essence to Tinubu's campaign drive of propaganda and lies? Hatred for Jonathan is out of the equation. Accomplishments of Buhari such as making one naira to equal one US dollar is also out of the equation.

4) Who is The South?
Okay, let us assume that APC selected Bola Tinubu to fly their flag. Tinubu practically represents a calamitous outing. In fact, any Yoruba flying APC flag is a recipe for failure because he cannot win in the south, debar Yoruba states. Now there are three geo-political zones in the south - 6 states in SW, 6 in SS and 5 in SE. You can bet that with a Tinubu or Yoruba candidate flying APC banner, that the party has automatically lost 11 southern states of SE and SS since we all know that Yoruba candidacy is a stench to other southerners considering their open betrayal of Mr Jonathan in 2015. Well, the rest of the south are waiting for them at the poll for payback for treachery.

5) What is His Job?
Everyone knows that Nigerian politicians are mostly crooks. Nigerians also know that there are crooks and and there are continous progressively perpetual crooks. Some steal because of the weakness of the system while for some, stealing seems to be in their DNA. Mr Tinubu's source of wealth is questionable and in a sane country ought to be subject to criminal inquisition. Anyway, the EFCC is pretending to be on his case and this may be the joker of the cabal if they think he'll coast to victory the way MKO Abiola did.

6) A Man With No Past
Talk of a man without a past. Buhari is learning with his NEPA bill certificate compared to Tinubu who practically has no past. Who knows, he too fell from the sky, the reason that many Yoruba are practically worshipping him despite the discrepancies and outright lies about who he is, who his schoolmates were, which schools he attended and more.

7) Muslim-Muslim Ticket?
Even Tinubu is aware that APC wouldn't stand a chance if he is selected and ends up choosing a northern Christian as running mate. Most northerners who are Muslims may consider Yoruba Muslims sub-standard, I doubt they even consider Christians as humans since their Koran admonishes that the infidels are to be killed. So a northern Christian is a no-no, so Mr Tinubu would be left with the option of a Muslim-Muslim ticket which would further alienate him in the MB and even among some of his Yoruba support base. Now with the loss of 11 states already, Tinubu is a candidate marked for unprecedented failure one way or the other.

Let's just make do with 7 points for now. It is not yet clear why any sane person would want a dubious character such as Tinubu as president. Nevertheless, what is obvious is that Mr Tinubu's quest for power is dead on arrival.

I'm not a supporter of Tinubu and will never be, but i urge you to take time to read up what you posted, this time around slowly and check if it makes sense to you.
Who paid you for this?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by Tochi3(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr106:
The Opolo eyed Chicago drug baron and the iragbiji born Nigeria's foremost bullion van criminal's presidential ambition is dead on arrival.

Affliction shall not arise the second time.
grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by meccuno: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
Tinubu for president

If you can't repeat after me, then follow Oba Akiolu's advice without bugging us again with this crap
grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by joeyfire(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
Okoro, imagine you could dedicate even half the length of this to marketing Anyim. Imagine that.

I really feel for you people.

Folks like me have said it time and again I'd not vote him, due to our preference for Osinbajo, but you lot just cant stop whining about him. Why can't you just market your own candidate rather than this sleazy crab mentality?

You from benue sef get mouth to talk. Una be abobakus of the north. Always proud to be the toilet roll of the real north.

Very unambitious, irrelevant and backward state. Like the typical minorities your only strength is kissing nyash and playing stronger tribes against each other. The most victimised ppl in this country but the proudest slaves grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by T9ksy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
JAMO84:
Whether Tinubu become president or not, the South East remain the losers.

61 years of NIGERIA, Yoruba have been president for 12 years and vice president for 14 years.

The only acceptable justification for your hatred towards Tinubu is, if your region will benefit from his lost,
otherwise, you are just working for Fulani who will not hesitate to slaughter your people at the slightest provocation.

So what benefit will acrue to his kinsmen, if tinubu becomes president that Osinbajo"s vice-presidential post has been unable to achieve in his tenure?

Tinubu's tenancy in aso rock come 2023 will not stop the unprecedented level of insecurity currently going on in Yorubaland. In fact, it will move up a notch or two.

In short, Tinubu's tenure will still be of no consequence to the general masses of yorubaland, save for his cronies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by NaijirianKing: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
And so what?
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by Alabule: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dead on Arrival?
Tinubu still remains the candidate to beat.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by adamsmith914: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Alabule:
Dead on Arrival?
You already played your Joker in January? Very funny.
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by ThatFairGuy1: 3:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Why are Ndi Igbo fixated on Tinubu's matter.

Instead of marketing your candidate you're always there to de-market Tinubu. What has come over you people?

It's clear that you know with Tinubu on ballot, Ndi Igbo goes no where.

HATERS begetting haters since the time immemorial, tueh

IgboExit, all your analysis are wack, I don't know how old you are.

Check the voting strength below and see who matters.
South South are not bitter soul as you people

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Anybody who votes for this criminal deserves all the suffering and evil that he will surely bring to them, their children and their children’s children from 2023. They will graduate from hell to the lake of fire.

Religious fanatical bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by deji17: 4:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Burruchaga71:

Apart from killing yourselves as you are doing with ESN, what else can you do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by ScamHunter: 5:43am On Jan 04, 2022
Alabule:
Dead on Arrival?

Buried before arrival cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by ScamHunter: 5:49am On Jan 04, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Why are Ndi Igbo fixated on Tinubu's matter.

Instead of marketing your candidate you're always there to de-market Tinubu. What has come over you people?

It's clear that you know with Tinubu on ballot, Ndi Igbo goes no where.

HATERS begetting haters since the time immemorial, tueh

IgboExit, all your analysis are wack, I don't know how old you are.

Check the voting strength below and see who matters.
South South are not bitter soul as you people

I'm glad that you know that we Igbo are de-marketing your drug lord. You know that we are having issues with substance abuse in Igbo land. It would be calamitous to support the Chicago bullion van drug lord. I know you guys are not worried about the drug issues in Yorubaland which has been rated as the region with the highest cases of drug addiction. So we are not selling Tinubu a gnat. He can only be president of Oduduwa. In fact, no Yoruba man would smell Aso rock in 2023. If you wouldn't back SE or SS that you betrayed, let Fulani continue and make your land Ilorin. The south would be better off knowing that you guys are perpetual betrayals.
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by t6(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2022
I appreciate your analysis. I am sure the role played during end SARS protest will bring him down too...
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by oyatz(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Burruchaga71:

And you will be proud to make Igboland like what Boko Haram turned their homelands into, just because you hate Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by oyatz(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2022
t6:
I appreciate your analysis. I am sure the role played during end SARS protest will bring him down too...

You should be thinking of bringing Anyim Pius Anyim up instead of planning to bring anybody down.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by oyatz(m): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2022
ScamHunter:

I'm glad that you know that we Igbo are de-marketing your drug lord. You know that we are having issues with substance abuse in Igbo land. It would be calamitous to support the Chicago bullion van drug lord. I know you guys are not worried about the drug issues in Yorubaland which has been rated as the region with the highest cases of drug addiction. So we are not selling Tinubu a gnat. He can only be president of Oduduwa. In fact, no Yoruba man would smell Aso rock in 2023. If you wouldn't back SE or SS that you betrayed, let Fulani continue and make your land Ilorin. The south would be better off knowing that you guys are perpetual betrayals.

This is most laughable and stinks of super frustration.

Start marketing your candidate, your jealousy induced bring-him-down antics will not put an igbo man in Aso-rock.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by Gazzy88(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2022
ScamHunter:

Nah, tinubu or any other Yoruba will takeover from buhari. We won't support anyone from SE and stop attaching the innocent SS to your madness. Face your battle alone if you have the balls. All these online jests won't work on Yorùbá again. You can't even match us in terms of propaganda and blackmail cos we hold the keys to Nigeria media.

When the time comes, we shall put the last nail to the coffins of any ambitious IBO man in 2023. The only mistake you keeping making is thinking you can fight and win Yoruba but y'all keep losing. Ibo man won't rule Nigeria ANYTIME soon and no Biafra for you either. Your wailing continues after 2023...

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by ScamHunter: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Gazzy88:
Nah, tinubu or any other Yoruba will takeover from buhari. We won't support anyone from SE and stop attaching the innocent SS to your madness. Face your battle alone if you have the balls. All these online jests won't work on Yorùbá again. You can't even match us in terms of propaganda and blackmail cos we hold the keys to Nigeria media.

When the time comes, we shall put the last nail to the coffins of any ambitious IBO man in 2023. The only mistake you keeping making is thinking you can fight and win Yoruba but y'all keep losing. Ibo man won't rule Nigeria ANYTIME soon and no Biafra for you either. Your wailing continues after 2023...

Hahaha....innocent SS? So you admit that the SS was innocent but you bought and sold their son, Goodluck Jonathan. Is Jonathan Igbo too? I doubt. That means that your betrayal backstabbing nature is built into your DNA and not just an anti-Igbo stunt. In fact, you guys won't even know when you'll treacherously sell out Tinubu the way you sold out Abiola and Awolowo. His defeat will be very sweet. Mark my words, Igbo will either be president or power remains in the north. The good thing is that you guys won't do nada when the Fulani militia remembers you in the next phase of ethnic cleansing. Mumu pips. One more thing, the age when you people controlled narratives in Nigeria with your lies has gone. In this internet age, Igbo are well aware how to disseminate information. Moreso, with an organization like IPOB and another Ohaneze conscious of your backstabbing 2face nature, you stand no chance. Tell Tinubu that even if they select him to flag APC, he's already lost 11 states of SE and SS. In case you're not aware, Igbo make up 50% of the SS so we're ready for him or any other Afonja.
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is Dead On Arrival by kasheemawo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
kristonium:
Anyone with fundamental history of Nigeria knows Tinubu can't be president of Nigeria.

The truth.
ok you are light

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu / Reno Omokri Shares Close Up Photos Of APC Rally / I Am From North, I Saw Masquerades For The First At The New Yam Festival Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.