Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,332 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (139 Views)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Update From . COM

A Nigerian woman, Joy Ibegbulem has given birth to a set of twins, two baby girls, after 18 years of waiting, Reports.

Taking to Facebook on December 27, 2021, As Obtained By , Mrs Ibegbulem thanked God for giving her a new song.

"God of the eleventh hour has shown up for us., He gave us double for the trouble. The past eighteen years of being on the waiting list wasn't an easy journey but God has been faithful. Please family, friends and well wishers join us to appreciate this Great God for blessing my family with twins baby girls and gave us a new name/song. I am that woman that God has shown mercy"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

(1) (Reply)

Daddy & Mummy I Sell Cheap Data / Fathers Day / Buy Your Weac PIN FROM ME.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.