Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,983 members, 7,922,392 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (19819 Views)

Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by premierlead: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Aforxzy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank God, you and the twins are alive. Not every woman is this lucky. It's indeed worth celebrating.

Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Pat081: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy for her ,but how old is she when she marry and how old is she now just asking ooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
18years?

Delayed blessing(s) is not my portion.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na why e good to marry early
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by surrogatesng: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
It is IVF .To learn more visit www.nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
EternalBeing:
Congrats!

In another News: Did you know the definition of Modern Necromancy?! It is the Technology of DNA Gene Editing, Gene Splicing and Mixing Animals and Satanic Nephilims genes into Humanity to make Irreversibly make Humans bodies Hosts to Demons.
Getaway
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Champneys: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Alhamdullilah ooooooooo.

Jesu Seun! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Big congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by dammyco(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulations to her and her entire households... Those who are looking unto God for such shall be bless with blessed children
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
EternalBeing:
Congrats!

In another News: Did you know the definition of Modern Necromancy?! The Science first taught to Humans by Fallen Angels(Watchers) that married Humans in the Days of Noah. It is the Technology of DNA Gene Editing, Gene Splicing and Mixing Demonic Animal, Hydra and Satanic Nephilims genes into Humanity to make transform Humans bodies to become Irreversibly Demons properties and hosts.

grin grin grin grin grin
AI wants to whaaaattt
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
surrogatesng:
It is IVF .To learn more visit www.nigeriansurrogates.com

Oga shut up.. no be surrogate... Carry your rubbish and get out of here... Animal..
beautyfunke:
blogger continue with your lie, looking for cheap traffic

As you hate good news.. So shall good news jump and pass you amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by mario2k(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=109044649]Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

18 years is one hell of a damnnn long time

But she should stop praising God....we all are aware of what happened

Science generates solutions for everyday life not some imaginary being up there in the sky[/quote

STOP TALKING RUBBISH,IF SHE DOESN'T PRAISE GOD WHO WILL SHE PRAISE.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nekky5(f): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
To God be the glory !!! Congratulations and may God be with you and the children.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Segedi8877: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dumsor I have always said that they need it
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Segedi8877: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dumsor I have always said that they need it
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Veinignition(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Science generates solutions for everyday life not some imaginary being up there in the sky

Science is not Atheistic
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
let us praise the right person here:
its either the fertility doctor that prescribes the drugs she used and/or the new lover who got her pregnant!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Sheunma: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
realstars:
You can only see this in christians home, blessed are those that are blessed with the blessings of GOD.

May GOD bless the infants.
You mean Muslims don't employ the services of assisted reproductive technology?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by BESTScientist1: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Science generates solutions for everyday life not some imaginary being up there in the sky

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
All the pregnancy pictures were taken in one day, in one attire? something of nine months? Haba now, going through her facebook page i can't see any pics of her before the pregnancy on her own page oh, if we start to talk now dem go say we be bad belle
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by edaferigho(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulation! But, where are the kids?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

80% of IVF cycles fail. She must have done multiple cycles over the eighteen years. Some do up to 20 ivf cycles and end up childless. Please let her thank God. Who no go, no know.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Gboliwe: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
I know one who gave birth to quadruplets in December after 19years of waiting. They are Pastors in HoTR
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bahamas95:
18years?

Delayed blessing(s) is not my portion.

Congratulations to her.

You don't trust your God's timing again? Yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Aje...

you first me marry no be say you go first me born.....

Am happy for her and may God bless you, your hubby for been patient and the new kids...

happy new year
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pat081:
Happy for her ,but how old is she when she marry and how old is she now just asking ooo

Aje...

If them tell you, watin you won take am do abi you won use am fry stone?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
Na why e good to marry early

Aje....

Good to marry early but how about having the kids , like, i believe she got married early but she had delayed in child bearing....so getting married early does not mean you are going to have kids in time or faster than me
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by customstreet: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Even though if that was the case, wouldn’t she thank God. She should praise satan you mean?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje....

Good to marry early but how about having the kids , like, i believe she got married early but she had delayed in child bearing....so getting married early does not mean you are going to have kids in time or faster than me
as in you just rush type without reasoning why i commented in that way. Well, it is your personal problem to reason left.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Swimming Pools / COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano / PHOTOS: Unknown Patients At National Hospital, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.