Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,911 members, 7,973,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:17 AM

How My Brother Was Almost Used For Ritual In December By My Cousin For N500k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Brother Was Almost Used For Ritual In December By My Cousin For N500k (320 Views)

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December / Mayorkun: "Some Will Do Money Ritual In December" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Brother Was Almost Used For Ritual In December By My Cousin For N500k by Gladtunemedia: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
How my brother was almost used for ritual in December by my cousin for N500k - Actress Amanda Oruh

Nollywood Actress Amanda Oruh has taken to her social media page to reveal how her brother was almost used for ritual in December by their cousin.

She said the incident occurred on December 29th and her brother was vomiting blood and bleeding from the nose after his drink was poisoned by the ritualist and his gang members who took him to a community in Abia State, after arriving her hometown Ohafia for the Christmas holiday.

Oruh said her brother who narrated the incident, revealed that their cousin didn’t bulge in spite of his plea.

Read her narration below ;

I was here saying happy new yr to pple unaware that my brother was fighting for his life as my distant cousin tried to kill my brother for ritual on the 29th Dec. My parents didn’t tell us, we called to say HNY to them today &found out. I have cried my eyes out. God saved him.

They left Lagos before Christmas and my parents insisted my brother follow them. Listening to my brother narrate the story today broke me in pieces, he said he ran and begged still my cousin didn’t bulge. While running they kept saying he will soon fall cos they had posioned him...
See full story... https://gladtune.com/2022/01/03/how-my-brother-was-almost-used-for-ritual-in-december-by-their-cousin-for-n500k-actress-amanda-oruh/

Re: How My Brother Was Almost Used For Ritual In December By My Cousin For N500k by illicit(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
shocked
Re: How My Brother Was Almost Used For Ritual In December By My Cousin For N500k by Deborah98(f): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
God will continue to frustrate the devil and his cohorts in our lives and families Amen.
Re: How My Brother Was Almost Used For Ritual In December By My Cousin For N500k by tesseract: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Haaaaaa....cousin. A man's enemies are members of his own household.

(1) (Reply)

An Unfaithful Husband Secretly Build A House Without The Wife's Knowledge. / We Are Not Here For Hookup - Singer Portable Tells Lady In Kenya | VIDEO / Actor LATEET ADEDIMEJI Ndike CELEBRATED His First Birthday As A Married Man In H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.