Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,546 members, 7,875,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Actress Uche Nnanna Dazzles In Red To Mark Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Nnanna Dazzles In Red To Mark Birthday (Photos) (922 Views)

Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church / Christmas Photos Of Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Uche Nnanna Dazzles In Red To Mark Birthday (Photos) by Brika: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Actress Uche Nnanna on Monday shared photos of herself dazzling in a red dress to celebrate her birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The beautiful actress posted the photos on Instagram.

“The Lord has fixed my life with wonders and miracles. Happy birthday to me,” she wrote.

In another post, she wrote: “Jesus did it. Happy birthday to me.”

Fellow celebrities like Kate Henshaw, Toyin Abraham, Georgina Onuoha, Kelvin Ikeduba, Adaorah Ukoh, Chidimma Aneke and others wished her a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYQdDKTKoB7/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Uche Nnanna Dazzles In Red To Mark Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Not my type
Wogly
Re: Actress Uche Nnanna Dazzles In Red To Mark Birthday (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN****

comrade above me u de find trouble oo...if nairaland come on u e go pass Chelsea come back against Liverpool yesterday..

no b this lady one time talk say...

she can’t go naked or be involved in ‘deep’ romance movie..

Happy birthday dear...enjoy ur day
Re: Actress Uche Nnanna Dazzles In Red To Mark Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sweet-looking Igbo girl.
Re: Actress Uche Nnanna Dazzles In Red To Mark Birthday (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy beautiful birthday uche
God bless your new age abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

Bbmanzi Shower Time: Terry, Mpho, Libo, And Others Showers Nayked (videos) / Korra Obidi Shares Disturbing Messages Sent To Her; Seeks Help In Finding & Su.. / My First Time Of Visiting Lagos And This Is What I Found People Doing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.