Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,138 members, 7,949,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. (1152 Views)

Man Invites Friend's Girlfriend To His Birthday Party Without Informing Him / Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. by Generalwoodz(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
January is here and it's bitting, hitting painfully deep into my flesh. Things ain't in place and my pocket is scantily dry.

It took me all night of deep thoughts and analysis to arrive at this sad point. I want to sell her!

Do you want to buy her?

If yes; read on!

I want to sell for 40k.

Cheers! It's very cheap.

Yes, you read it right! I said, "it"

Actually, what I'm selling is like a girlfriend figure to me…

So heave a sigh of relief and drink a cup of Buhari Juice cos ain't selling off nobody's daughter. If you are disappointed kindly chop Tinubu Bread.

What's this mumu even selling? I can hear you saying in your heart...well

It's a FACEBOOK group...

I'm sorry if you are disappointed in me. Pls forgive me.

MY brother would be going to college by next week and I've got nothing presently to support him.

He would def loss the admission because he's yet to pay even the acceptance fee.

I can't watch him go back to the hotel cleaner job that pays 12k monthly. Shit is fucck.

I've no priced possession to sell out at this dire situation except a Facebook group with 322k members.

Contact is on my signature if you are interested.
Re: I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. by helinues: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Go to ebay, jumia or olx
Re: I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. by Surevendor(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
[At WAPI exchange ..WE BUY AND SELL ALL TYPE OF COIN AT GOOD RATE : Bring your coin make we buy am..usdt, btc, busd and more,please simply contact us on WhatsApp, 0️⃣9️⃣0️⃣3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣1️⃣6️⃣5️⃣3️⃣7️⃣ if you are in benin you can meet me in person before we transact, the good rate will amaze you and the transaction speed go choke you..thanks�✅� sad
Re: I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. by Generalwoodz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
You're free to bash me oh! Pls don't just view and go away like that...somedays are like this
Re: I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. by aimmoney9: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hive a sigh of relief, instead of.... grin

Heave a sigh of relief...... grin

Mkpurummiri must be banned.... grin

FTC...fourth to comment...... grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. by Generalwoodz(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
aimmoney9:
Hive a sigh of relief, instead of.... grin

Heave a sigh of relief...... grin

Mkpurummiri must be banned.... grin

FTC...fourth to comment...... grin grin grin
Ha ha ha... Tell me it'll be okay...my broke state
Re: I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. by aimmoney9: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Ha ha ha... Tell me it'll be okay...my broke state
How I wan take know..... grin grin

But as far as you no vote buhari e must surely better for you..... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help / I AM FINISHED: My Landlady & Her Daughter Said They Are In Love With My D—ickk / ...and She Was A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.