Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,652 members, 7,918,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} (748 Views)

Low Capital Business Ideas In Nigeria 2023 / You Can Earn Between 9k-90k Weekly With Bokufoods / Small Capital Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thread closed
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Its best You should drop your question here than texting to me , i will never reply any message send to my phone number. Ask all question here.

You can start this business with minimum capital of 65k as that will give u the minimum kilo set by the company to suppliers, but put in mind this opportunity will not last longer. As i said, the company are new in town and they are yet to understand what the market is really going but sooner or later they may discover it and stop buying in kilo or from individualy, they may decide to hire purchase agents and task them with a duties of going into the villages and buy for them. Also the village market women groundnut sellers of the groundnut may also discover and decide to supply to the company directly .

But before then, let use this opportunity and make some profit before they discover the deal.
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by owelle22(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Did you factor logistics from village to warehouse and also what's their payment plan
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by Oyinda06: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2022
This is only for people in nassarawa, not any other states
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by MeeLan: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Pamdavou:
Its best You should drop your question here than texting to me , i will never reply any message send to my phone number. Ask all question here.

You can start this business with minimum capital of 65k as that will give u the minimum kilo set by the company to suppliers, but put in mind this opportunity will not last longer. As i said, the company are new in town and they are yet to understand what the market is really going but sooner or later they may discover it and stop buying in kilo or from individualy, they may decide to hire purchase agents and task them with a duties of going into the villages and buy for them. Also the village market women groundnut sellers of the groundnut may also discover and decide to supply to the company directly .

But before then, let use this opportunity and make some profit before they discover the deal.
Thanks for the the info.
But why post your phone number if you ain't gonna respond via the number?
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by MeeLan: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2022
Oyinda06:
I think outsiders can run it, but you need a hommie to liase with over there
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
MeeLan:
Thanks for the the info.
But why post your phone number if you ain't gonna respond via the number?
Plz learn to read b4 comment next time , my phone number was posted for people to CALL not sending messages . now you understand
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
owelle22:
Did you factor logistics from village to warehouse and also what's their payment plan
In summery , source ur g.nut anywhere and supply to them. It must not be from nasarawa alone,
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oyinda06:
If a whiteman can leave his country down to africa for business purpose then i see no reason a nigerian cant leave his confort state to another state.
Agriculture business cycle in transportation
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Take note : they take supplies every wednesday only i.e once in a week
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by MeeLan: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pamdavou:

Plz learn to read b4 comment next time , my phone number was posted for people to CALL not sending messages . now you understand
hmmmm
Re: How To Earn 90k Weekly With 130k Capital {business} by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good evening all

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To My Money If My Bank Closes Down? / What An Hausa Man Did To Me / Get Your Luxury Affordable 100% Human Hair And Wigs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.