Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere (1704 Views)

Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by Guest2008: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Move into the bigger apartment and live there, If he comes and finds u there and start reacting, tell him that u have spent all that u have and that u can't do those expenses after paying for the rent.
cheesy grin
What if it backfires?
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by Truvelisback(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Guest2008:
cheesy grin
What if it backfires?
Like what? Did u agree to live in the room he gave u b4 paying him?
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by Guest2008: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
FuckDModz:

The landlord is probably swimming in debt. He won't have your time.

Just chill.

The house is not running.
I've got no choice than to hope and pray he'd return my money soon. I also heard he's broke at the moment. It's just that I've heard too many stories about landlords taking advantage of their supposed tenants.
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by Guest2008: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Like what? Did u agree to live in the room he gave u b4 paying him?
He told me he was going to fix it in a week back then.. It's 4 months already and nothing has been done yet..
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by Truvelisback(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Guest2008:
He told me he was going to fix it in a week back then.. It's 4 months already and nothing has been done yet..
U should have said all these in the begining. In that case, there is nothing u can do except u keep presuring him to fix the room. The only way u can get him is when Town council/govt officials comes to see the poor state of the place and fine the occupants or when ur rent expires and he comes to take rent, na that time u go catch am.
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by FuckDModz: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Guest2008:
I've got no choice than to hope and pray he'd return my money soon. I also heard he's broke at the moment. It's just that I've heard too many stories about landlords taking advantage of their supposed tenants.

Don't worry, be a man. Imagine yourself in his shoes.

Why would he scam you of 2hk when he has an investment worth over 50m.

Relax.

At least you know him.
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by Guest2008: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
FuckDModz:

Don't worry, be a man. Imagine yourself in his shoes.

Why would he scam you of 2hk when he has an investment worth over 50m.

Relax.

At least you know him.
Lol.. I'm a lady o and it's my first time trying to rent an apartment.
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by FuckDModz: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Guest2008:
Lol.. I'm a lady o and it's my first time trying to rent an apartment.

Chill. Grow some balls, take a loan and get another apartment.

I know it's not easy, but your choices are limited at this point.
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by Guest2008: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
U should have said all these in the begining. In that case, there is nothing u can do except u keep presuring him to fix the room. The only way u can get him is when Town council/govt officials comes to see the poor state of the place and fine the occupants or when ur rent expires and he comes to take rent, na that time u go catch am.
Chai! This is not encouraging at all, this landlord do me bad o.
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by Guest2008: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
FuckDModz:

Chill. Grow some balls, take a loan and get another apartment.

I know it's not easy, but your choices about are limited at this point.
Yeah.. I'm actually working on that already
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by FuckDModz: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Guest2008:
Yeah.. I'm actually working on that already

Ok
Re: I Was Recently Duped By A Landlord In Odejayi Crescent, Surulere by Truvelisback(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2022
Guest2008:
Chai! This is not encouraging at all, this landlord do me bad o.
Na u go fall for him Buhari promise. If u had known, u wouldn't have paid him all until he put the place in order. Anyway, the only u can get him is when ur rent expires and he comes for his rent, na that time u go catch am or when Town council/govt officials comes to inspect the place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Life: Popular Uk Based Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide (read Emotional Tribut / Pastor Allegedly Butchers Young Girl In Delta Community / Bizarre- Okada Man Turns Into Brand New 'motorbike' In Gboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.