Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? (4632 Views)

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
So I met Cynthia immediately we resumed from covid 19 break. We started as friends before the feelings set in. I made my intentions known to her. We usually called each other, but she stopped calling the moment I revealed my feelings to her. I was the only one doing the calls, the texting, we chatted everyday.

She said she doesn't like guys that take alcohol and I stopped. I started attending fellowship because of her, I was visiting hostel always because of her, I joined school politics because of her, I stopped keeping late night because of her. Everything she wanted I was doing, I bought her stuffs too.

The problem was that she wanted friendship and I wanted relationship. I was ready to accept her terms and conditions, like no sex, no visiting. I did all her assignments for her, I gave her tutorials,past questions, even mark her script with sentiment.

I realized how foolish I was trying to love someone that doesn't love me but was only interested in using me. I stopped calling and doing those things for her. One month after she started dating my coursemate. I was hurt but I moved on.

Today, after everything, this wicked girl sent me a message on WhatsApp, asking for my help regarding her project. She said she needs me to give her project topics and guide her. Then I am wondering how some people can be this wicked and heartless.

Although she denied dating my coursemate, she said she doesn't have the ability to love, that was her excuse of not accepting to date me and she said she is not dating my coursemate either, but what guts made her think that I will help her after the treatment I got from her for eight months?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Beblessedbaba: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Interesting

Ghost her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by kernniejay(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Guy, I dont think the girl did anything wrong against you. Afterall, she did not deceive you with fake love. Na you dey stress yourself to win her heart instead of being yourself and allowing her to love you for who you are. If you are not somebody's type you dont have to live a fake life to please or impress them. If you must adjust your lifestyle it should be for your own benefit not because of anybody. Just because she asked you for a project topic does not mean she is regretting not dating you.
Help her if you wish to and move on with your life, some other girls might be dying to have you just for who you are

28 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Godada(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2022

It hurts.

But get this: she sees you as a tool to be used.

Decide how much you let people use you

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by written007: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
kernniejay:
Guy, I dont think the girl did anything wrong against you. Afterall, she did not deceive you with fake love. Na you dey stress yourself to win her heart instead of being yourself and allowing her to love you for who you are. If you are not somebody's type you dont have to live a fake life to please or impress them. If you must adjust your lifestyle it should be for your own benefit not because of anybody. Just because she asked you for a project topic does not mean she is regretting not dating you.
Help her if you wish to and move on with your life, some other girls might be dying to have you just for who you are

You already said if you aren't somebody' type, no need pleasing or faking a lifestyle... Bro give her 10yards. It's only human to expect some form of appreciation when we render help to people. You have done more than this before; need I remind you what you got out of it?. She will find a way. Don't rope yourself in a second time. One bitten Twice wise. My 2cent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by ParpahSeventy: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Changing your entire life for a woman in an attempt to win her heart, it never ends well, women won't settle for people like that, she sees you as a useful tool, you know what tools do?
Disappoint the user in no man's land.
If I were you, I would make her feel like I was going to carry d whole project on my head, boom!!! I disappoint her at a critical time.
But since you are not me, I know you will still help her to the last like you always did.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Saintmary(f): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:
So I met Cynthia immediately we resumed from covid 19 break. We started as friends before the feelings set in. I made my intentions known to her. We usually called each other, but she stopped calling the moment I revealed my feelings to her. I was the only one doing the calls, the texting, we chatted everyday.

She said she doesn't like guys that take alcohol and I stopped. I started attending fellowship because of her, I was visiting hostel always because of her, I joined school politics because of her, I stopped keeping late night because of her. Everything she wanted I was doing, I bought her stuffs too.

The problem was that she wanted friendship and I wanted relationship. I was ready to accept her terms and conditions, like no sex, no visiting. I did all her assignments for her, I gave her tutorials,past questions, even mark her script with sentiment.

I realized how foolish I was trying to love someone that doesn't love me but was only interested in using me. I stopped calling and doing those things for her. One month after she started dating my coursemate. I was hurt but I moved on.

Today, after everything, this wicked girl sent me a message on WhatsApp, asking for my help regarding her project. She said she needs me to give her project topics and guide her. Then I am wondering how some people can be this wicked and heartless.

Although she denied dating my coursemate, she said she doesn't have the ability to love, that was her excuse of not accepting to date me and she said she is not dating my coursemate either, but what guts made her think that I will help her after the treatment I got from her for eight months?

You have two options:

Keep her around or let her go.

Ruminating will reduce your productivity.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
kernniejay:

I am not saying she regretted dating me. I was just wondering how she,in her widest imagination, think that I will help her with her project after the experience.

Forget about me changing myself. So I wanted a relationship but she wants friendship, and she is parasitic because she is the only one benefitting from the friendship, at least,if she is not dating me, but as friends, we should have a mutual respect for each other, not trying to use the other person.

A friend that calls you everyday for eight months stopped calling and you never called to check up on her until four months later when you finally needs his help, you called. Does that define your understanding of friendship?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Godada:

It hurts.

But get this: she sees you as a tool to be used.

Decide how much you let people use you

This is one of the smartest advice I got.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
written007:

You already said if you aren't somebody' type, no need pleasing or faking a lifestyle... Bro give her 10yards. It's only human to expect some form of appreciation when we render help to people. You have done more than this before; need I remind you what you got out of it?. She will find a way. Don't rope yourself in a second time. One bitten Twice wise. My 2cent.

Thanks so much for this. You truly understand my right up. I am not begrudging her for not dating me. But the friendship she wanted, I gave her but she is bent on using me. I stopped calling her for over four months, she never care to check up on me until today when she realized that she wants my help, then she called.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Sammy101111(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Don't be used again
Just read her message dont reply her ignore her if she likes call you no pick if she like text you ignore am trying to be dealing with her is like buying problem and be used again

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
Changing your entire life for a woman in an attempt to win her heart, it never ends well, women won't settle for people like that, she sees you as a useful tool, you know what tools do?
Disappoint the user in no man's land.
If I were you, I would make her feel like I was going to carry d whole project on my head, boom!!! I disappoint her at a critical time.
But since you are not me, I know you will still help her to the last like you always did.

The whole thing happened 2020, then I was simping. I have resolve within me not to help her. I want to use the opportunity to let her know that she is not as brilliant as I thought. I have read about most girls and greed, I am now a real g. Thanks for your words of wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sammy101111:
Don't be used again
Just tell read the message done reply starr ignoring her if sheike call you no pick if shr likr text you ignore am trying to be dealing with her is like buying problem and be used again

Thanks man, I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by ViVaMadrid: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:

I am not saying she regretted dating me. I was just wondering how she,in her widest imagination, think that I will help her with her project after the experience.

Forget about me changing myself. So I wanted a relationship but she wants friendship, and she is parasitic because she is the only one benefitting from the friendship, at least,if she is not dating me, but as friends, we should have a mutual respect for each other, not trying to use the other person.

A friend that calls you everyday for eight months stopped calling and you never called to check up on her until four months later when you finally needs his help, you called. Does that define your understanding of friendship?

She does not regard you, she is not your friend

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by NwaAmaikpe: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
shocked

She's not a smart girl, if not she would have figured out that it only takes her saying that she likes guys who can help her with her project for you to help her get it sorted out.

As for you, your ranting ends here...that girl has your balls in between her palms.
The harder she squeezes, the SIMPler you'd become.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Cholls(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
My brother you be apprentice for this game
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by cassidy1996(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's not a smart girl, if not she would have figured out that it only takes her saying that she likes guys who can help her with her project for you to help her get it sorted out.

As for you, your ranting ends here...that girl has your balls in between her palms.
The harder she squeezes, the SIMPler you'd become.
Prof NwaAmaikpe! has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Quality20(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
d only way u can get some consolation is by making her to pay for some of the service u render her

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Turn her request down too.Na her puccy dey hungry you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:

So because she chose to continue instead as a friend means she wicked? I no blame you ..... I blame your upbringing instead.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by kernniejay(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:

You gave a room for heart break, since you noticed that she only wanted you as friend, you should have moved on and not allow her use you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:

I think she genuinely didn’t like you because wow… after all u did for her?
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by HopeNeverDies: 12:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!! Brrrh... Find a way for her to fail that course.

That's how life rolls.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On Jan 04, 2022
kernniejay:

You gave a room for heart break, since you noticed that she only wanted you as friend, you should have moved on and not allow her use you.
She rejected his offer but he didn't reject her and so they were friends. So how exactly did he use him? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 3:26am On Jan 04, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
I think she genuinely didn’t like you because wow… after all u did for her?
What he did for her was as a friend to her. Why put a stake in it as if friends don't go that far for each other? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2022
She didn't date you, but she imparted your life and added value. Don't be bitter, enjoy the friendship. You have really benefited from it. Stop the unnecessary spending to impress a lady, that's another lesson she has thought you, and you cannot force love.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by kernniejay(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2022
[b]
Kobojunkie:
She rejected his offer but he didn't reject her and so they were friends. So how exactly did he use him? undecided
Forget about me changing myself. So I wanted a
relationship but she wants friendship, and she is parasitic
because she is the only one benefitting from the friendship,
at least,if she is not dating me, b

Above was quoted from one of his responses. The guy confirmed that she used him.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Kobojunkie: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2022
kernniejay:
Forget about me changing myself. So I wanted a
relationship but she wants friendship, and she is parasitic because she is the only one benefitting from the friendship,
at least,if she is not dating me, b
Above was quoted from one of his responses. The guy confirmed that she used him.
You are not making sense of any kind. undecided

OP tabled his request for a sexual relationship, but the lady denied the request. She then suggested friendship to him instead, a request he accepted, this by choosing to invest his time and energy on the friendship. Op no talk say he denied her request but he was clear that she denied his. undecided

She is the only one benefitting from the relationship or the OP conveniently left out the part about what he gained from the friendship in that time so he can sound like he has basically carried the entire weight of the friendship all by himself? undecided

She already rejected OP so her dating history is not OP'S business, unless she asks OP to make it his. undecided

Also, how could she use him when they were both of them in the friendship relationship together. How in the world does that make her a parasite. Did she hold a gun to OP'S head or something? ... Is the OP an imbe-cile? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Emmarps02: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2022
*HERE IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN HOW TO DOWNLOAD RECHARGE CARD E-PINS*

**Good day everyone*
... I feel the need to also show many of us who have passion about trading with recharge cards how to download e-pins for yourself and not needing to queue at any shop to buy at wholesale price when you can actually download it from your smartphones.

*N/B: THIS OPPORTUNITY GOES TO ONLY THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO DOWNLOAD E-PINS AND BECOMING A RECHARGE CARD E-PINS GENERATOR FOR YOURSELF FOR JUST A TOKEN AND YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY MAKING SAME AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS*

*NOTE ONLY 10 SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WILL BE CONSIDERED✅*

PLS BEAR IN MIND THAT ITS NOT FREE AND I'M GOING TO CHARGE YOU BUT NOT MUCH LIKE THE WAY OTHER PEOPLE CHARGE..

PLS ITS FOR THE SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE... IMAGINE FOR A MINUTE THE COMFORT YOU GET FROM GENERATING YOUR E-PIN YOURSELF WITHOUT QUEUING FOR LONG HRS AT AN WHOLESALE OUTLET BEFORE YOU CAN BUY..

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED JOIN THE GROUP BELOW ��

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https:///HOktGxkx03a7oeX7CBlv7M
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by ecolime(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2022
I pray never to have a SIMPle son like you.

She wants just friendship yet you keep spending unnecessarily to win her heart. You can't buy true love.

Stop acting like a fool, move on with your life and be JUST FRIENDS with her if you have the maturity to do so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by kernniejay(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are not making sense of any kind. undecided

OP tabled his request for a sexual relationship, but the lady denied the request. She then suggested friendship to him instead, a request he accepted, this by choosing to invest his time and energy on the friendship. Op no talk say he denied her request but he was clear that she denied his. undecided

She is the only one benefitting from the relationship or the OP conveniently left out the part about what he gained from the friendship in that time so he can sound like he has basically carried the entire weight of the friendship all by himself? undecided

She already rejected OP so her dating history is not OP'S business, unless she asks OP to make it his. undecided

Also, how could she use him when they were both of them in the friendship relationship together. How in the world does that make her a parasite. Did she hold a gun to OP'S head or something? ... Is the OP an imbe-cile? undecided
Your questions should be directed to the Op himself. He believed the girl used him and I can not answer for him, ask him your questions directly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Lolo National 2023: Biggest Breast In West Africa / Is It Just Me? / She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.