Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,440 members, 7,901,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

"Tell ODOGWU Say We Like To Party" - Burna Boy Finally Party With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tell ODOGWU Say We Like To Party" - Burna Boy Finally Party With Davido (599 Views)

"Tell Odogwu Say We Like To Party" - Davido Finally Party With Odogwu, Burna Boy / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Tell ODOGWU Say We Like To Party" - Burna Boy Finally Party With Davido by 9jaspice: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
For a very long time now Davido and Burna Boy has been in fight with each over who is the biggest in the entertainment industry and who is not.
However, just as we start a new year,the both artist just decides to take their beef away and reunite back together... They throw a hot party making the line that says "tell ODOGWU say we like to party" in Davido song,come to reality.... Click below to watch the full video wink wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyPICCUNWmk

Re: "Tell ODOGWU Say We Like To Party" - Burna Boy Finally Party With Davido by Obeleagu93(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
nah so men wey sabi

(1) (Reply)

The Lady In Viral Dog Tiktok Video Recants, Says It Was A Prank / No Matter The Pressure, I Will Not Make My First Wife Look Bad - Yul Edochie / 'until I Met You I Thought Soulmate Was Just A Myth'- Actress Rosy Meurer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.