Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,710 members, 7,921,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Need Someone To Mentor Me On Graphic Design - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Someone To Mentor Me On Graphic Design (286 Views)

Affiliate Marketing... I Want To Learn, Who Wants To Mentor Me? / A Data Analysis / Science Tutor And Mentor / A Mentor Is Needed Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Mentor Me On Graphic Design by Okpotud(m): 2:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Please, let someone with a large heart mentor on graphic design. I'm in Enugu

Re: I Need Someone To Mentor Me On Graphic Design by Nehyooh(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Was these banners designed by you ?

I'm a graphic designer, I wanna give you some hints to help you.
Re: I Need Someone To Mentor Me On Graphic Design by Okpotud(m): 4:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Nehyooh:
Was these banners designed by you ?

I'm a graphic designer, I wanna give you some hints to help you.
yes i did it myself.
Re: I Need Someone To Mentor Me On Graphic Design by Nehyooh(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Okpotud:
yes i did it myself.
Okay ! I just wanna point your attention to few things based on your designs I saw; Firstly, try to know colour selection and colour combination, it'll add beauty to your designs. Secondly, trust me you need to be mindful of positioning and alignment, make sure you're conversant with the background and space available to make elements or font align with each other, these really will give your work some class and professionalism.
I only pointed these things out, am not perfect.
No one is an expert in graphics industry, but keeping your creative eyes and mind open at all times helps a lot. I don't know the application you're using, but you can check out several applications and designs online to improve your work. Photoshop, illustrator, Adobe are well known but there are other self-explanatory apps and videos you can use, search on YouTube. Cheers' !

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships You Can APPLY For In 2022 / The Dark Side Of High Income Skill / A Cover Story On Adijat, An Underage Sex Worker In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.