Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC (2065 Views)

Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Oleys: 4:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Tobi Ashimolowo, one of the sons of Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo has now being ordained as a Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) pastor, after years of running away from ministry.

Sharing the ordination news on his Instagram page moments ago, Tobi Ashimolowo wrote:

“For years I ran away from ministry as I wanted to pursue other dreams I had, however I surrendered to God in 2016 when I heard the call. In that year I was ordained as a minister and I began full time ministry.

Yesterday God opened a new chapter and gave me double honour.

I was ordained as a Pastor and I was also made a Resident Pastor of our UK KICC Headquarters Prayer City/Hoe Street – alongside my mother.

The next slide is of @mrbenandoh prophesying about me being a Pastor back in September 2021 .

This is a massive responsibility which I don’t take lightly but I am excited for what God is going to do.

I thank God for this privilege and honour to serve His people.

I thank my father, mother, the Royals family, my mentors and every friend and family member that has believed in my call to ministry.

The shift has begun! “

In response, his wife, Toyin also shared the ordination post on her page with the caption: “

Yesterday my husband, father of my children & prayer warrior was ordained as a pastor!

He has gone from Minister Tobi to Pastor Tobi!

Not only that but he has also been appointed to the position of Resident Pastor of the KICC UK headquarters alongside my mother in love.

Wow! What an honour & what a privilege!

His sacrifice, obedience, love, courage, boldness, tears, labour – I have seen it all.

@tobiashimolowo does not play when it comes to the things of God. I repeat DOES NOT PLAY!

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/01/04/pastor-ashimolowo-ordains-his-second-runaway-son-as-pastor-of-kicc-pics/

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Jay5mie: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Family business...

Ah yo!!, who slap me? cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Buharidgeneral: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Branch manager

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Tokskob2008: 4:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Church business..... A very lucrative business!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by 2special(m): 5:14am On Jan 04, 2022
.....and who stop you from starting your own family business, busybody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by sweetonugbu: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2022
At least if God didnt call him his father did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41am On Jan 04, 2022
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free from false religions! John 8:32

Tèmítọ́pẹ́ Balógun Joshua is dead now!
The embarrassments those useless miscreants who never knew how i found my church gave his wife must not happen here.
Better to ordain my son before anything at least if God refused to call my son to come and work in His vineyard, this is my own, i won't open my eyes watch God call another person over my own property! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 04, 2022
There is a big difference between being coerced and ordained by man and called directly by "God" according to "Christians"and "Christianity"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by chiemmanuel(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Priesthood in Nigeria is now by genetics and marriage
You must not necessarily be called by God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by CyberHustle: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Even God and the old testament prophets looked at their seeds as options when departing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by T0BY(m): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2022
E be things..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Jamesbally: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2022
2special:
.....and who stop you from starting your own family business, busybody

No be tithe money them take establish themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Ayobami7(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2022
恭喜经理 cheesy
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Zico777(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Ayobami7:
恭喜经理 cheesy
Congratulations to the Manager?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by CSTRR: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Does the call of God pass from father to son?

Did Moses children become a prophet too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Barryseal: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2022
The leadership tussle at Synagogue after the demise of TBJ don make this one wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Totilopussylick(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2022
Someone says branch manager cheesy

Anyway, your father lay the foundation why won't God call you undecided

Oleee oleee oleee oleee oleee lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Resident pastor in UK not nigeria or Benin republic

Pastor pikins don't pastor in shithole countries

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by pyyxxaro: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Hoe Street cool
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2022
... And the Lord said.... And in those days... the father shall milk thy fathers and the sons shall milk thy sons.

Revelations Chapter 419 VS 69
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC by TheRealOwner(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2022
Setting up the family in the business already. I can bet that there have been people who have been pastors in the said church and location LONG before the son made up his mind about ministry, but suddenly, he's the one fit to head it because he's obviously the most qualified, experienced and suitable

OPEN YOUR EYES shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? / Can A Christian Engage In Money Lending Business ( Usury) / Soul-lifting Worship Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.