Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" (17296 Views)

FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Babastrong(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Your mother was koboless when she married your father. but here you are now, Given wrong advice.
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Munzy14(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ssoil:
That one concern joro grin me I’m getting married this year cool millions or no millions
You rebuke Joro and his advise grin

1 Like

Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by buchivik(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chloraseptic:
All we dream and think about in this god damn country is money money money. You would think we are the richest people in the world and money is flowing in every corner of the country..

They keep mentioning millions like one can just wake up and make it, not knowing their words of motivation is a driving force for criminal intent in young boys especially yahoo boys..

We are too unnecessarily vain in this country.

That's why most of us celebrate almost everything ranging from building a house, buying an iphone and buying a car

We truly need help. Despite so much importance we place on material things, we still remain the poverty capital of the world, not just financially but mentally. All our values, standards & morals have all been eroded. I keep wondering how we had it this bad & if there would ever be a saving grace for this nation. There truly was a country
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Emdebby2: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Money is not everything. If you like have millions in your account, it cannot buy love.
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by Hkff: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good

Make you own money and support your husband this is gender equality era
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by StreetFight: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chloraseptic:
All we dream and think about in this god damn country is money money money. You would think we are the richest people in the world and money is flowing in every corner of the country..

They keep mentioning millions like one can just wake up and make it, not knowing their words of motivation is a driving force for criminal intent in young boys especially yahoo boys..

We are too unnecessarily vain in this country.

That's why most of us celebrate almost everything ranging from building a house, buying an iphone and buying a car

This truth is too bitter to swallow
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by DonroxyII: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
atheistandproud:
Agreed.

In the spirit of gender equality. As men are required to make to make money first, women should make theirs as well.

Nobody go marry, nobody go born, let the human race go extinct and the planet will have peace once more.
Check NatGeoWild ... The planet would still not be peaceful Human or no Human. Man/woman needs to be financially stable before marriage. This is the dictate of 2022 and 21st century.
Re: Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" by calcal: 12:58am On Jan 10, 2022
Ssoil:
That one concern joro grin me I’m getting married this year cool millions or no millions

Nice one from you,

decades ago I got married with less than $200 while living in the hostel and immediately have a baby also.

Thank God, today I am blessed with more than $200

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. / 59-Yr-old Woman Gives Birth In Lagos / Caught My Husband From Cheating :/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.