Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos (31850 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by paulos8: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is it a Nigerian thing or people here on nairaland are just bitter. If they are both happy, who are we to judge

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Adejumo729: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
HAPPY NEW YEAR friend
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by juman(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
They are good together.
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by royalmu: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Her fellow actress go dey eye the boy grin
Normal level

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Legendoo: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Respect55(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
I hope Tonto doesn't remember them.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by slowice(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
The only thing the future people is good..... Flaunting all manner of rubbish.

If they ain't flaunting their ass, they flaunting boobs, tummy, somebody's husband or something else that stupid

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Cousin9999: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Um..

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Tellwhat: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
patriotic007:
Simp is written all over that man.....even for pictures
She senior the boy well na. Still get money pass am

Na her sugar baby like toy

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Promise47(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anigreat:
shocked

Your mate is flaunting husbands, you're shamelessly flaunting baby daddy.

Her pussssy has been scattered, bartered, pummeled, dragged , destroyed by this bobo grin all the sweetness there has gone.
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Nylonbag: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Your mate is flaunting husbands, you're shamelessly flaunting baby daddy.

Her pussssy has been scattered, bartered, pummeled, dragged , destroyed by this bobo grin all the sweetness there has gone.
What is the difference between baby daddy and husband? atleast they are living together
Please be civilized
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by nedekid: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is he Poko Lee's bloda?
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Juoflife1(f): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beautiful people
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by jclassiq(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Cradle robber.
She hates herself. Some of the things she does make her self image questionable.
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by preselect(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Your mates are flaunting husbands, you're shamelessly flaunting baby daddy.

They are happy, that's all that matters!!

Many married people are ashamed of their husbands. Many married people are NOT happy.

Her pu--y is scattered etc. . . . well, same as the vag-na of other girls married and single who are scattered all over the country and the world. She no be the first, she no go be the last. The aim of relationship is to be happy, if u lucky u marry and perhaps get pikin. She has happiness and now she get pikin, She looks good. no vex, just go find ya own happiness.

I do not support baby-mamarism and baby-daddyness but it is not for me to condemn those who find happiness in it.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by suffering: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
“I don’t like light skin men.” I’ve finally seen someone who does.
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
A queen I stan, she bleeped the right dick and she sabi better thing, (see fine boy naa)no wonder her baby fine.
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Rondrosco: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
As a caption to the photos she shared, she wrote

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
abike12:

The sweetness is gone but what about your mother's? After giving birth to a toxic person like you I bet there's no sweetness left in her existence.

Don't mind that goat head grin grin. If say naa man dey flaunt baby mama naa dem go dey hail am. They always get strength to talk once it comes to woman matter. Orishi rishi men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
I know she is the woman bt who is the wife and who the is husband amongst them? undecided
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by 1Sharon(f): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
He will soon japa
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by 1Sharon(f): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
jaxxy:
I know she is the woman bt who is the wife and who the is husband amongst them? undecided

It doesn't matter. He's just a sperm donor lol
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by muheeb01(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
I'm happy for her if she truly finds live again....age is just a number

To satisfy and imprwgnate your woman easily contact me

Check my sig
Re: Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos by Antoeni(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Another Lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India / Photos From Tiwa Savage Concert In London / Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.