Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,751 members, 7,935,231 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:06 AM

Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating (3550 Views)

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
A pained and angry wife married to a doctor has decided to design her husbands car with his actions written boldly all over the car on New years eve after she caught him cheating.

What do you think ?.

I think it's funny and ingenious at the same time.

1 Share

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Bola146(f): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2022
lipsrsealed she shouldn't have done that, she should work harder to make sure she is always there for her kids. No man on earth is worth monitoring around unless you want to die untimely, do you own best as a wife and mother, advise him if he will listen. Always learn to overlook things for the sake of peace.

15 Likes

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Anigreat: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2022
shocked

Stupid woman.

I don't know what give this women the impunity and the temerity to do all these? Your husband cheat and so?

What if he chooses to marry the woman he cheated on, what will you do? Instead of being grateful that at least the husband you married is attractive to another woman to the point of that woman opening her legs sharply for him, you're here designing someone's car with useless write up.

Real African men do not settled with one woman. We sample different kinds of pussy before going to the grave.

Even Solomon with his abundance wisdom, kept several wives and concubines for sexual pleasure, so why shouldn't I.

Dem never born that wife were go do this to my car yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by cherishmichael: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Na for people wey get car na.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Omo, e choke grin grin grin
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by beeblack: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2022
This woman don give her husband new name as " Dr Cheat". This will affect the children later

1 Like

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Stupid woman.

I don't know what give this women the impunity to do all these? Your husband cheat and so?

What if he choose to man the woman he cheated on, what will you do?

Real African men do not settled with one woman. We sample different kinds of pussy before going to the grave.

Even Solomon with his abundance wisdom, kept several wives and concubines for sexual pleasure, so why shouldn't I.

Dem never born that wife were go this in my car yet.

Una no go kill person for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Stupid woman.

I don't know what give this women the impunity to do all these? Your husband cheat and so?

1 Like

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by alpharoyalty: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Some men are just pathetic.
This era of HIV and stupid diseases.
What happened to family first.
Real men don't cheat!
same thing go for women.

1 Like

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Stupid woman.

The stupid person here is you. Walahi.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Mkayfrenzy:
A pained and angry wife married to a doctor has decided to design her husbands car with his actions written boldly all over the car on New years eve after she caught him cheating.

What do you think ?.

I feel for the woman. Honestly. She was home taking care of the kids, hoping the man is out there working. Only for baba to be cheating. Having told the kids lies.

I don't know how many here want to fault the woman for her actions and neglect that she wouldn't have done so if the man hadn't cheated.

I really do feel her pain. I hope the matter get resolved in a way that it wouldn't affect the kids.

Strong woman!
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by kinzation(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:
lipsrsealed she shouldn't have done that, she should work harder to make sure she is always there for her kids. No man on earth is worth monitoring around unless you want to die untimely, do you own best as a wife and mother, advise him if he will listen. Always learn to overlook things for the sake of peace.

May you live long bola

1 Like

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by RoyalBlu(f): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Her handwriting is so 'neat' cheesy

She's hurting so bad no doubt.

I hope they find a way round this shortcoming of the man and move forward.
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2022
The pain she felt is so evitable in her actions.... I hope she heals.
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nicepoker(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:
Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Bola146(f): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Stupid woman.

I don't know what give this women the impunity and the temerity to do all these? Your husband cheat and so?

What if he chooses to marry the woman he cheated on, what will you do? Instead of being grateful that at least the husband you married is attractive to another woman to the point of that woman opening her legs sharply for him, you're here designing someone's car with useless write up.

SMH undecided no wonder your women too sample multiple men anyhow sad congratulations to yourself sad

6 Likes

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by nicerod(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Some people can go to any length to get show there displeasure

Abeg make the husband come patronised me oo.

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by benzics(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Stupid woman.

So as a man would you be happy your wife is sexually attractive to other men to the point they even have sex with her?

Make una try dy reason

3 Likes

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin lol.

Some women though. She has strength.

If I were her, I won't stress doing all these. I'll just quietly pack my belongings out of his house before he'll come and give me one deadly disease. God forbid!

Sweating and doing all that she did will not stop the man from cheating. Rather he'll become more tactical and careful about it. Once a cheat, Forever a cheat. So, better to get out of his life.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
She was there when the MAN was cheating abii?
You may be shocked to hear that same lady is on her knees apologizing to her husband now.
We know how they jump into conclusions.
Don't take to a woman's side quickly!
You may behead another John de Baptist!

Don't be also surprised when DNA proves the first two kids of the doctor are not his.
We know all these things.
We are practicing married men.
We live with them.

Don't be moved by their tears!
It could be an invitation to your arrest or sack from your place of work.
We know them.
But Samson knows better! .
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Totilopussylick(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
That wife is a super spy bitch with attitude cheesy
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by zed7: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
It's not worth it. If your man is cheating, you need to address it. Either accept it or walk away. This childish behaviour will not accomplish anything. It will make him more determined to cheat as he'll end up resenting her more.
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Biglittlelois(f): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Unnecessary, quietly leave the house, leave the kids for him to take care of, and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
This no be Naija Sha... Our women are more sensible.
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Unnecessary, quietly leave the house, leave the kids for him to take care of, and enjoy your life.
grin grin grin grin
So many married men are waiting for this your offer. When some confide in you what they are also passing through, you will be shocked at how amazed they will be, watching their wives leave their apartments in peace grin grin grin grin.

Police came & evicted one of my Neighbors from his apartment in the US, with wife still in situ.
The Nigerian man was so happy and thankful to God. One could see the joy on his face, as he was busy giving the police officers pecks on their cheeks. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by GOFRONT(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hubby is a Community preeq....

Marriage is overrated.
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by RenaissanceGuy: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Better than throwing hot water at him.
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
The woman must be very childish to have done this . how many men are there out there who doesnt cheat on the wife, just a handful so why is she overeacting ? meanwhile a pis of advice for the ladies, no use becos of ur husband cheated on you go harm the man or destroy property. instead embark on prayers and fasting for him to change.
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Olamilekxy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nice handwriting
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by ashawopikin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mkayfrenzy:

What do you think ?.

wetin concern the car? Shey na the car cheat?
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
I can do same and I will not leave him if I love him but will subtly stress his life and make him undergo series of tests before he ever dares to touch me,I will give a long hiss after every lovemaking session till God touches my heart to truly forgive him
Re: Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating by WetSmoke: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Some of the comments above are so unrealistic. The humans wey dey this forum no pass 3.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Mess Right Now / So A Lady Decided To Test Her Man's Loyalty, And This Happened (See Here) / What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.