Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,259 members, 7,977,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

A Message To Myer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To Myer (254 Views)

Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Myer by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2022
It will be so stupid of you not to ask why rich people finance violence everyday!!!!!!!

They do it because they have enemies!!!!!

You will still understand!!!!!!!!
Re: A Message To Myer by Myer(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2022
HellVictorinho3:
It will be so stupid of you not to ask why rich people finance violence everyday!!!!!!!

They do it because they have enemies!!!!!

You will still understand!!!!!!!!

There are several reasons;

1. Some like you rightly said, because they have enemies.

2. Some because violence is business- money and power for them.

So I'm interested in your own reason.

Modified: Just realised you created a thread for this. Why?
Re: A Message To Myer by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Myer:

There are several reasons;

1. Some like you rightly said, because they have enemies.

2. Some because violence is money and power for them.

So I'm interested in your own reason.

Modified: Just realised you created a thread for this. Why?

My reason is that some people deserve to be attacked in as many ways as possible!

I created the thread to state my mind!!!!

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Message To Myer by Myer(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

My reason is that some people deserve to be attacked in as many ways as possible!

I created the thread to state my mind!!!!

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, judging by your moniker, you really have no choice but to be violent.

Whoever offended you on here, why not name them here and iron out your issues?

Cos just like me, I'm sure they just see through your schemes.
But if indeed it's not schemes, then you should prove it.
Re: A Message To Myer by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Myer:

Well, judging by your moniker, you really have no choice but to be violent.

Whoever offended you on here, why not name them here and iron out your issues?

Cos just like me, I'm sure they just see through your schemes.
But if indeed it's not schemes, then you should prove it.

Unless your children should be raped and robbed, the onus is on you to prove they're schemes.

Some will refuse to give to the devils what belongs to the kingdom of darkness until weapons are rightfully procured towards unimaginable destruction so that the world would know that certain things are not funny.

If only you were ever taught how to eat cow dung by ISIS or Boko Haram ,..... maybe you would have understood what it means to be distressed unspeakably.....call this one too a scheme..... yeah, it's a game because you have surrounded yourself with zombies that would protect you from other agents of terror...... even the politicians are aware of the relevance of disorder on the streets........it was never well.
Re: A Message To Myer by Myer(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Unless your children should be raped and robbed, the onus is on you to prove they're schemes.

Some will refuse to give to the devils what belongs to the kingdom of darkness until weapons are rightfully procured towards unimaginable destruction so that the world would know that certain things are not funny.

If only you were ever taught how to eat cow dung by ISIS or Boko Haram ,..... maybe you would have understood what it means to be distressed unspeakably.....call this one too a scheme..... yeah, it's a game because you have surrounded yourself with zombies that would protect you from other agents of terror...... even the politicians are aware of the relevance of disorder on the streets........it was never well.

Why should anyone give to the devil?
Unless they worship it?
And using terrorism as a basis for your argument doesnt prove you're a victim of one.

All I ask is simple, let people know that your shenanigans on NL are not schemes.
Re: A Message To Myer by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2022
Myer:

Why should anyone give to the devil?
And using terrorism as a basis for your argument doesnt prove you're a victim of one.

All I ask is simple, let people know you're shenanigans on NL are not schemes.

You are being irredeemably stupid for asking me stupid questions..... go ahead and continue with your irresponsible use of words ......!!!!!!

Is this how you were taught to investigate in school??........go ahead and tell the whole world that I was scheming!!!!
Re: A Message To Myer by Myer(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

You are being irredeemably stupid for asking me stupid questions..... go ahead and continue with your irresponsible use of words ......!!!!!!

Is this how you were taught to investigate in school??........go ahead and tell the whole world that I was scheming!!!!

Ok. I think that's my cue.
This was a pointless thread after all.
Re: A Message To Myer by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Myer:

Ok. I think that's my cue.
This was a pointless thread after all.

Pointless thread addressing the pointless use of words by someone being pointlessly stupid!!!!
Re: A Message To Myer by Myer(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Pointless thread addressing the pointless use of words by someone being pointlessly stupid!!!!

The only point I've only accentuated here is that you should not make begging a habit.

It's ok to be broke once in a while like everyone else but to make begging a constant habit here is not befitting of you.

Call my words harsh or pointless but anyone who has sense will hear the truth in them.
Re: A Message To Myer by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Myer:

The only point I've only accentuated here is that you should not make begging a habit.

It's ok to be broke once in a while like everyone else but to make begging a constant habit here is not befitting of you.

Call my words harsh or pointless but anyone who has sense will hear the truth in them.

You called it scheming......now, you're twisting..... who's talking about what's befitting?

You're arguing with yourself by talking about a habit.

(1) (Reply)

WOW!! Angel Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (photo / Which Character Burst Your Head Pass In The Bible? / Nigeria Should Be A Country Owned By One Person Under The Holy Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.