Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,611 members, 7,888,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges (1053 Views)

Kylie Jenner, Ghana's Slay Queen, Fights Taxi Driver Over Transport Fare Charges / Ore Badmus, Lady Who Is Bobrisky Lookalike & A Taxi Driver (Photos) / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges by Jenniferchuma10: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2022
A popular slay queen in Accra identified as “Kylie Jenner” has been captured in a viral video fighting a taxi driver over the fare charges she was given.

According to reports, the fight started after the driver refused to accept the money the slay queen decided to pay him.

It was alleged that the lady felt the driver wanted to cheat her by charging an ”outrageous fare” for the ride. She insisted that she would not pay the driver more than what she thought was the due fare.

It did not sit well with the taxi driver who demanded that he be paid the full amount as shown on the app. This led to a physical altercation.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/accra-slay-queen-kylie-jenner-fights-taxi-driver-over-fare-charges-video/

Re: Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2022
haba slay queen. what a disgrace
Re: Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2022
The taxi driver just dey pity her. grin grin
Re: Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
That babe yanch fresh ooo
Re: Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges by nachisunday(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
DonAlexi:
That babe yanch fresh ooo
senseles spoilt brabt

1 Like

Re: Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
nachisunday:
senseles spoilt brabt
olofofo who call you now you also senseless old fool
Re: Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges by nachisunday(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
DonAlexi:
olofofo who call you now you also senseless old fool
idiot this is new year oo, have sense fellow comrade it's not quarrel male for that matter you must be stupid bro
Little lad you don't have RES just go and learn from teachers mugu

1 Like

Re: Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
nachisunday:
idiot this is new year oo, have sense fellow comrade it's not quarrel male for that matter you must be stupid bro
Little lad you don't have RES just go and learn from teachers mugu
lol no time to trade words with you even if am little am happy about that you old cargo old without nothing na why your fellow Dey work but na nairaland Dey cure you pls don’t comment to my post if am not referring to you pls I beg you don’t comment under my post dont contaminate me with your brainlessness pls I beg you this is new year
Re: Accra Slay Queen, ‘kylie Jenner’ Fights Taxi Driver Over Fare Charges by nachisunday(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
DonAlexi:
lol no time to trade words with you even if am little am happy about that you old cargo old without nothing na why your fellow Dey work but na nairaland Dey cure you pls don’t comment to my post if am not referring to you pls I beg you don’t comment under my post dont contaminate me with your brainlessness pls I beg you this is new year
guy have heard you bro, its peace we want this year
My comment was only a joke to me so how is the work today now text me there @nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com to know more about oursefz

(1) (Reply)

Maduka Okoye’s Alleged Girlfriend Pops Up On Social Media After He Claimed / Portable 'zazu' Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos To Discuss Security Threats Issued Him / Rema’s Hidden Lifestyle And Rise To Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.