Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

What Gave You Your First Urgent 2k Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Gave You Your First Urgent 2k Online (377 Views)

Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" / What Was The Condition They Gave You That Made You Reject A Job Offer? / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gave You Your First Urgent 2k Online by Richdee1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Everyone at one point or the other has made money legally or illegally online with different platforms like MMM and others. What service did you render or investment did you make that gave you profit

--Mine was Ponzi scheme that year
The amount of money people lose that year made me ask questions �
Then I came across NNU that gave me my first money I actually worked for, before I learnt mini importation and affiliate marketing which is paying me today

Let's hear from you guys �
Re: What Gave You Your First Urgent 2k Online by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Binary
Re: What Gave You Your First Urgent 2k Online by ObaOfUyo: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
….

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed, Accommodation It's Available / Loaders In A Warehouse Needed Urgently / Vacancies Within Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.