Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Back To Square One - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Back To Square One (257 Views)

Fully Funded Training On ICT For Youths In Asaba And Warri By Olotu Square / Job Opening @ Market Square (benin) / How Much Does Market Square Pay Their Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back To Square One by Sirseedorf(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Last two years was an horrible year in my life, I lost my job, no help, the money i saved for business was the money I use to feed myself for the time being, though I later got a job in 2021, though the job was all about chemical, so I endure and I keep on search in for a better offer.so October 2021, I got a call from my colleague from where I worked before, he said our manager ask me to come, on getting there I explain about my current job and my 20k salary to him, he asked me to quit the job and come back to my old company, so I quit. I stated my job on the first of December and now, am sacked on the 4th of January, our resumption date.

Reason because I heard a boil and a swollen tongue in which I can't eat or spit, so I missed work for two days to take care if myself, meanwhile I inform my manager about my not coming to work.

Am a failure, am the problem in my family, I don't think living will be kind on me, late 20s but still no fulfilment, I've always been a target to bad news, what is more honoring than bidding my life farewell, am not doing fraud or illegal stuff, but why me, am the first child but am like the last child in the family.
Suicide as been worrying my mind since 2021 that I lost my job, now it appear I need it now.....

Thanks 2022 for a well packaged gift..

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Manager / Vacancy!!! / Traders' Hub In Ibadan ( Forex , Crypto , Binary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.