Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,961 members, 7,973,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:01 PM

Incentive Motivation: Why Is It Important For Self-development? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Incentive Motivation: Why Is It Important For Self-development? (170 Views)

Discipline Vs Passion: Which Is More Important For Achieving Your Goals? / Working Law Religiously For Self And Family At ₦225,000 Monthly / Self Development/skill Or School. (advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incentive Motivation: Why Is It Important For Self-development? by Ayietim(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Motivation sows the possibility belief, waters promising initiative, weathers the storm and eventually births a reality that’s the envy of everyone.

But motivation can’t be sustained without the stream of ever flowing positive incentives.
Incentive motivation fuels the determination to stay the course through thick and thin because the reward is priceless.

Incentive motivation also serves as a constant reminder that the beast of failure is the punishment for not remaining sufficiently motivated until big dreams are achieved.

Why should I wake up everyday to engage in a profitable task I have set for myself?

You find the answer in the anticipated feeling of accomplishment that will come from success, which discipline and hard work never fail to produce.

Why should I deny myself the company of friends and the companionship of frivolities that’s the reward for such association?

The answer is, while friends and time wasters can give you temporary reprieve from worries, achieving your number one dream is the discovery that opens the door to purpose, love, happiness and inner peace in life.

Would you want to trade away happiness for sadness, peace and stability for anxiety and unfulfilment? Unlikely.

Reward is what most desire, isn’t this what most human beings want as a reward for their daily grind? To get this reward, you must be determined to consistently be at the level of productivity that produces the feeling of fulfilment.

You don’t need to work for anyone to work hard for a reward or avoid punishment. You’re the boss of your life, and the creator of the kind of life you want.

To create the kind of life you want, you’ve to take control of your life and pick your friends. Pick only friends with great minds because they will not try to disparage your ambitions. This is small minds do. Mark Twain captured it beautifully in the words below:

“Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.”

https://ayietim.com/2022/01/04/incentive-motivation-why-is-it-important-for-self-development/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Internationally Recognized SDIL Training Courses For New Month / Cake Costing Workshop / Focus, Be Creative And Innovative....... Funmi Oyefusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.