Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,719 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Closed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Closed. (864 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "Failed Transaction And No Payment Data Available" Issues / Npower: No Payment If BVN Reads "Invalid" Or "No BVN Data" / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed. by McMayowa(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2022

Thread Closed!!!
Re: Closed. by Lekan1o1: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
McMayowa:
Please all new members here should take note.

We don't do betting here like the other betting platforms you know.
We work here according to rules, guidelines and regulations of the company.

Don't think that you are here to bet with money, upon registering, 238USDT will be given to you and that is what you will be using to stake for each match while it continues to accumulate.

If you want to bet with money, then you need to go to other betting platforms and bet there.
If you are thinking of betting with money here, then you are not in the right place.

You are here to work for the company based on rules and regulations of the company.

So after you register don't do anything on the platform.
We will teach you how we work here,
So don't try to do anything on the platform when you have not been told to do so.

Remember you are here to work and get your monthly salary.
The company doesn't charge any money for the job. So don't pay any money to anyone who tells you to bring money.
You can withdraw your earnings to your crypto wallet. You can chat me up for WhatsApp group where we share daily match for staking. Today's match has gone already as you can see from the pix below.

Click here to start.

https://avg68c.com/m/?a=x&c=84666707

U can withdraw everyday?
To ir bank or what ?
Re: Closed. by McMayowa(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lekan1o1:

U can withdraw everyday?
To ir bank or what ?
Inform of coin to your trust wallet and later to your account. We will teach you everything in the group free of charge
Re: Closed. by Lekan1o1: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
McMayowa:

Inform of coin to your trust wallet and later to your account. We will teach you everything in the group free of charge
Where is the group
Re: Closed. by fredosan(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pls i need your whatsapp number in-order to know more about this thanks
Re: Closed. by McMayowa(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Where is the group
Check my signature
Re: Closed. by McMayowa(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
fredosan:
Pls i need your whatsapp number in-order to know more about this thanks

Chat number below
Re: Closed. by iamgprince: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
I'm interested too
Re: Closed. by Dijeh5101: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Dijeh Exchange �surest plug �� Hello guys welcome to DIJEH EXCHANGE I buy BTC at good rate 555/$, BULK/UNIT NO RIPPING ❌ Remember is not by rate, is buy who will deliver, feel free to message me on my WhatsApp +2348162382217 I also buy all type of gift card at yummy � rate I also pick cash app and PayPal at sweat rate�

(1) (Reply)

Factory Workers / Npower News: Independent Monitors Receive Npower Payment, Npower Batch C Payment / NDLEA Extends Close Of Recruitment Application Portal By A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.