Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,358 members, 7,978,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

Best place to invest your money in Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best place to invest your money in Nigeria (1474 Views)

Buy Here At Sangotedo The Best Place To Invest Now For Residential Plots @ Ajah / Buy Here At Sangotedo The Best Place To Invest Now For Residential Plots @ Ajah / Reasons Why Peninsula Homes Is The Hottest Place To Invest Now�. @700k Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:58pm On May 10, 2022
ReddyFloc:
Hot sale

Land at Alagbado Abule Egba

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

15 million

Still available
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:55pm On May 12, 2022
ReddyFloc:
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

15 million

Still dey ground o
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
You are who you are.

Let's spread love.

cheesy
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:54pm On May 16, 2022
ReddyFloc:
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

15 million

As he dey hot
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:42pm On May 18, 2022
If you want to buy lands or properties anywhere in Lagos.

Lands and properties that are worth investing in.
You can reach out to me.
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 6:55pm On May 20, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:12pm On May 23, 2022
Best plug to help you get lands and properties in Lagos shocked
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 6:47pm On May 25, 2022
ReddyFloc:
If you want to buy lands or properties anywhere in Lagos.

Lands and properties that are worth investing in.
You can reach out to me.

I am available to help you get the best.
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:39pm On May 27, 2022
I am available to help you get the best properties in Lagos.

Happy weekend.
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:33pm On May 29, 2022
3 bedroom maisonette duplex with BQ
@ Off
Freedom Way, Lekki Phase 1
85 million

4 bedroom fully detached duplex + BQ @
Abraham Adesanya Roundabout
90 million

Call/Whatsapp Blessing now: +2348171356051

Have an awesome week.
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 6:04pm On May 31, 2022
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

Price: 15 million
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
ReddyFloc:
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

Still available
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
ReddyFloc:
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

Available

Happy weekend
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
ReddyFloc:
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

Still Available

Happy New Week
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
ReddyFloc:
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

Available
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Invest your money in properties and get an awesome return on investment

Happy weekend
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lagos is a fast-growing city.

Every year house rent is increasing.

Investing in lands and properties in Lagos is one of the best ways to safeguard your money because your properties and land's worth are increasing yearly.

Do you want to safeguard your money?

Send me a message.
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

Price: 16 million

Price don change cheesy grin
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
ReddyFloc:
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

Still dey o
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
ReddyFloc:
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

D land still dey ooo
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hot sale

The land is after AIT

600 sqm

D land still dey

If u won buy land or properties anywhere for Lagos

Bring ur budget cum make I help u find beta aoz and land for dis Lagos

I dey straightforward no shady deals
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Have a great week.

Your surest plug to correct Lagos properties
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Land for sale at Ilara Epe, Lagos

450 sqm available at Ilara Epe.

2 million.

An inspection fee is required to check out the land
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 8:57am On May 20, 2023
For house rent anywhere in Island.

Contact me ASAP.

Your surest plug.

It's giving ooo
Re: Best place to invest your money in Nigeria by ReddyFloc: 8:52am On May 23, 2023
Provide the location you want the property and your budget.

You will get the property.

Contact me ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Construction Of A Precast Parapet/Facial board. / Exquisite 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex + Bq with Gym And Pool In Ologolo / 2/3 B/r Flat @ Ogba /ikeja [n320k, N350k] [ N550k, N750]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.