Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,057 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

What I Got My Self Into 2022 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Got My Self Into 2022 (304 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence / Hagging My Self Because My Hot Brazzer Mum Ask For Sex (video) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Got My Self Into 2022 by Oregerege(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hello everyone I have an old song to inlustrate my point.
CHORUS
Lagos I don come o.. I be hear your story before.
Lagos I done came as I see e get as e be.

My friend don tell me the story... He say Lagos na town, for enjoyment and suffer, for beggars and pick pocket....but me I nor believe at all......now I done land for Lagos make enjoyment come enter ooo....na only catacata i see....

CHORUS
Lagos I don come o.. I be hear your story before.
Lagos I done came as I see e get as e be.

Na so I standard for bus stop the more I look the more I see I say wonders no go end struggle must continue Lagos here I come.

This is not funny as am writing this song as a joke me and my bags are outside nowhere to stay or sleep.

I base in Abuja so things became very rough with me where I was working they sliced our little salary by 50% I guess is their own way of telling us that we are no longer needed.

Though am not a graduate am only NCE holder and I learned a lot of hand work like email marketing, importation, information marketing, I can design a website, flyers, google ads, Facebook ads, and Instagram and many more.

When I stop the work I used my little saving to buy laptop, create my website though the website had already expired because I couldn't renew it after one year.

On September last year my friend asked me to come and join him here in Lagos that he found a job for me that I should forward my CV to him of which I did the he later ask me to start coming to Lagos that was how I ended up here.

He is married with a lovely wife and kids but they are not in Lagos though he told me that he did not want his wife to know that am with him in lagos.

To cut the story short his wife find out a month later that was how he started having issues with me, each time I asked him about the work he will be telling me to go out and look for work that when he came to Lagos that he used to sleep under the bridge.

Things became worse for me even to eat a day is a big problem for me he will buy food for himself and eat in my presence without asking me to join him.

Some time I will cry my eyes out, then I will go out telling people about online stuff one of our neighbors started giving me food "ah God go blessed mama Daniel, if not I for done die of hunger.

December 14, I was teaching one woman how to import products from UK, China to Nigeria when mama Daniel called me and told me that my friend had pack my things outside that he had is traveling to Anambra for Xmas to meet his wife, before I could get home he is already gone.

That was how I ended up homeless and that woman that I trained on importation was very happy and she paid me N16,000. that was what had been sustaining me and mama Daniel still give me food till date.

I have already attended some job interview and hoping to get one soon or money to start up my online business, please if you have a place you think I can manage before I get something doing I will greatly appreciate it and tired of sleeping outside people's window.

Pls pardon my grammatical error.
I will leave my number on my Signature.

Note: I have been on nairaland since 2015, I spend most of my time on literature and investment, so I register today because they say I can not post except am registered thats why I register today thank you and God blessed you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Spiritual Husband And Spiritual Wife ? / What's Your Opinion? / I Have A Problem With GTB Youtube Paid $454 GT Converter It Using 420

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.