Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,684 members, 7,938,082 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? (2852 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Chloraseptic: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Figger:
no be say u no go love am at all, what we're saying is whose love is greater, you'll have a happy home if ur wife love u more than u love her, her humility and submissiveness comes to the fullest.

Let me tell you if you don't love a lady all these humility and submissiveness won't even mean much.. you will even be happier and appreciate the lady you love more even if she doesn't do half of what the other lady does..

Haven't you seen men who undermine their wives and treat them like trash despite doing everything a woman should do for her.. It's because the love is not there. .

The more you love someone the less much is required for that person to satisfy you in whatever way you want to be satisfied.

And the less you love someone the more and more is required for that person to satisfy you in whatever way you want to be satisfied..

We are all driven by love in this world.. you people can preach otherwise to feed your egos for all I care..

Guys are very much likely to offer a ride to that charmingly beautiful girl who he falls in love with at first sight than that girl who's at the junction waiting for okada with trail of groundnut she's about to go and sell strapped to her lap while she's waiting...

Same things goes for marriage....
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Figger(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Chloraseptic:

Let me tell you if you don't love a lady all these humility and submissiveness won't even mean much.. you will even be happier and appreciate the lady you love more even if she doesn't do half of what the other lady does..

Haven't you seen men who undermine their wives and treat them like trash despite doing everything a woman should do for her.. It's because the love is not there. .

The more you love someone the less much is required for that person to satisfy you in whatever way you want to be satisfied.

And the less you love someone the more and more is required for that person to satisfy you in whatever way you want to be satisfied..

We are all driven by love in this world.. you people can preach otherwise to feed your egos for all I care..

Guys are very much likely to offer a ride to that charmingly beautiful girl who he falls in love with at first sight than that girl who's at the junction waiting for okada with trail of groundnut she's about to go and sell strapped to her lap while she's waiting...

Same things goes for marriage....
u seem not to understand the bone of contention here, we are not saying u should marry a lady u didn't love, the argument here is that when getting married, endeavor to marry a lady who loves u more than u love her, that doesn't remove the love u have for her in the beginning. Let her love u more,that way, you will enjoy your marriage e get why.
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Adedaniel211(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
A man who wants to live long must marry a woman that loves him more. Make the mistake of loving your wife more than she loves you, you will die 20years before your time.
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Chloraseptic: 5:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Figger:
u seem not to understand the bone of contention here, we are not saying u should marry a lady u didn't love, the argument here is that when getting married, endeavor to marry a lady who loves u more than u love her, that doesn't remove the love u have for her in the beginning. Let her love u more,that way, you will enjoy your marriage e get why.

You don't think the ladies are looking for men who will love them more as well... If everyone keeps looking for who loves them more, then no marriage would happen at all..

Whatever happens to equal love or isn't possible for 2 people to love themselves evenly?
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..

To me I recommend you marry a girl that loves you

When a woman loves you. She loves for real

People change smiley
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 06, 2022
slickycee:
I don't even rate love and feelings in consideration for a wife.

Have developed feelings and love for so many people in the past but where are they today.

I don't trust emotions, they could be selfish and myopic

I don't care who loves who more.

I just need compatibility, Trust, loyalty, Respect and Shared Vision.
We can make the love come later on.

But mere love and feelings aren't convincing enough, I need something more realistic

You’re so right Loyalist is hard though

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Bellotelli: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2022
I'll recommendation you marry someone that loves you more that you love them.... The point is that you should also have feelings for her... No matter how little.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please / What Drives Girls To Cheat? / My Gf Is Interested In Men Only On Facebook (pls Advice Me O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.