Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,206 members, 7,970,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Best Friend Slept With My Wife And Breaks Our Bed (video Of Man Lamenting) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Best Friend Slept With My Wife And Breaks Our Bed (video Of Man Lamenting) (221 Views)

Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) / My Friend Slept With My Man, So I Slept With Her Father As Revenge, Lady Says / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Slept With My Wife And Breaks Our Bed (video Of Man Lamenting) by UpdateMe24(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2022
In the video sight led by Igbere TV, the husband was seen embarrassing his friend who he caught on his matrimonial bed.

The man lamented that his best friend even broke his matrimonial bed during the act.

According to the husband, he took his friend called IK in to stay with him as a struggling young man to help him get a good standing in life only to be paid back in the most heartbreaking and painful manner.

He recorded the man to show the world what his friend IK has done to him and also use it as an evidence, however, he vowed to let IK pay for what he has done to him.

Watch Full Video Gidiland.com
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife And Breaks Our Bed (video Of Man Lamenting) by BUGOFF(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2022
That's the real HomeBreaker there. SMH..
He broke the home by breaking their bed.

Modified

(1) (Reply)

I Was Afraid, Sometimes Depressed And Confused - Actress Iyabo Ojo Reflects / Bbmzansi 2022 1st Saturday Night Party Goes Crazy(video) / Nicki Minaj Ft Lil Baby - Do We Have A Problem (music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.