Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,271 members, 7,934,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son (28251 Views)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2022
H
Since space booker's no wan gree get sense I go help make them even more senseless

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Well we should all mind our business and fight our own personal demons

3 Likes

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Nten: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2022
It's called showbiz... For the money.
The dad is enjoying the glitz, glamour, fame and razzmatazz that comes with the lifestyle.
He is much aware!

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Vinnie2000(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2022
WibusJaga:

Quick Poll.
LIKE = Wrong
SHARE = Nothing Wrong

Nothing Wrong!

They should Leave this father alone!

Na so e easy to disown Pickin? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by casppyjay: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
angry
I thought there was a general agreement to mind our businesses this year?
Since he has chosen to accept his son the way his son said he is,who are you to tell him "responsible fathers would have disowned him"?
Put your house in order first. Who knows how your children behave sef? Maybe worse than a crossdresser
God bless u… sinners judging other sinners sinning differently..

The goddamn aide will be a cultist,serial rapist, fornicator,adulterer and ofcourse a thief/liar but will be quick to judge..

I lost hope in humanity because of Nigerians only when I started having kids I decided to give humans a chance..we are the most religious people on earth no country can take that away from us or contest I challenge anyone to say otherwise but just look at our degradation and depravity .. callousness and barbaric acts it’s more like u don’t av it u ain’t Nigerian..

Nuff said

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Thou shall not Judge .... as long as I am concern it is Son not yours ... so Oga face your business.... see his mouth like disown ...

3 Likes

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by ghanaman5050: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2022
So James Brown is the problem of Delta state now? Lazy governor.

3 Likes

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by dollynnn(f): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2022
casppyjay:
God bless u… sinners judging other sinners sinning differently..

The goddamn aide will be a cultist,serial rapist, fornicator,adulterer and ofcourse a thief/liar but will be quick to judge..

I lost hope in humanity because of Nigerians only when I started having kids I decided to give humans a chance..we are the most religious people on earth no country can take that away from us or contest I challenge anyone to say otherwise but just look at our degradation and depravity .. callousness and barbaric acts it’s more like u don’t av it u ain’t Nigerian..

Nuff said
Exactly
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by DWJOBScom(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Make the papa throw way the Son - daughter

Abeg shift grin

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by DaddyGoo: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Not Yoruba but situations like this are why I love those people.

Risky Bob can never try this with his father, unless he wanna be fatherless ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Proffessorr: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2022
EXLOVER:
God any sex that will give me a son like James Brown or Bobriski, make my preek nor stand at all.

Na children like Ronaldo, Messi, Wizkid, Elon Musk and Forbes list children our preek go stand for, not children that will bring disgrace and shame to us

This your prayer na wa ooo, although na correct prayer..
It is well!

Amen
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Well, none of my business....

Matter of fact, I will be minding my business a lot this year!

The son can go naked and sit on his father's laps. Their fvcking business!!!

Both father and son are completely irrelevant to me and the average Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2022
CUMIN:
Ibili kambili. Live and let's live. You don't know James brown story. You want to judge him.

Mr perfect
What is his story? Please tell us, maybe after listening to it we will all want to be like him. Oya I'm all ears
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2022

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by victorazy(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
angry
Since he has chosen to accept his son the way his son said he is,who are you to tell him "responsible fathers would have disowned him"?
Put your house in order first. Who knows how your children behave sef? Maybe worse than a crossdresser

I thought guysm is a crime in Nigeria?
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2022
As ugly as u are u still want to act like a woman. This country is sick!
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by laughitall(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2022
CUMIN:
Ibili kambili. Live and let's live. You don't know James brown story. You want to judge him.

Mr perfect
which yeye story .. are you one of them
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Annie001: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by bluebay(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2022
This one will soon loose his job.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by TAJOBLISS(f): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Maybe the father is also a gay... just maybe
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by jnoz23(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2022
That father has made peace with himself, no use crying over spilt milk

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by SmartGadgetz: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
angry

I pray your 1st son to become a crossdresser and get your kinda response from people when such happens. Amen.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2022
EXLOVER:
God any sex that will give me a son like James Brown or Bobriski, make my preek nor stand at all.

Na children like Ronaldo, Messi, Wizkid, Elon Musk and Forbes list children our preek go stand for, not children that will bring disgrace and shame to us

Amen

Shatta bundle ( staaaaannd uuuup)
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Mercury12(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
shocked
Nah unah go scatter this world las las kontinue

dollynnn:
angry

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by errigdee: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2022
lol na las las go tell
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by SmartGadgetz: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
That Okowa's Aide is an example of Age does not mean maturity and wisdom.
So many Nigerian Men are very stupid. There are 12 year old that are wayyyy smarter than some 40 yr old Nigerian men.

One thing i have seen over and over in this life
You see people like this okiwa aide that are acting Angel Upright, Brother Righteousness,Brother Holiness are the Worst Set of hypocrites ever. I have experienced this many times.
That Okowas aide blaming calamities on cross dressers is probably doing bloody rituals with human parts. But will come and be bashing cross dressers.
He probably is a member of cult in politics but he will still blame calamity of society on harmless cross dressers.

You wont see these fools complain about tge calamites caused by Bandits it is cross dressers that he is worried about.
Hypocrisy is the order of the day in Nigeria

I pray you get a crossdresser as your 1st son now or in the future and you get your kinda response from people. Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by gidado14(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Ten06(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
This is how dollars can change an old man's mind
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Nicepoker(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
angry
When your son picks James brown as his role model I hope you will be able to mind your own business then.

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by einsteine(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
That Okowa's Aide is an example of Age does not mean maturity and wisdom.
So many Nigerian Men are very stupid. There are 12 year old that are wayyyy smarter than some 40 yr old Nigerian men.

One thing i have seen over and over in this life
You see people like this okiwa aide that are acting Angel Upright, Brother Righteousness,Brother Holiness are the Worst Set of hypocrites ever. I have experienced this many times.
That Okowas aide blaming calamities on cross dressers is probably doing bloody rituals with human parts. But will come and be bashing cross dressers.
He probably is a member of cult in politics but he will still blame calamity of society on harmless cross dressers.

You wont see these fools complain about tge calamites caused by Bandits it is cross dressers that he is worried about.
Hypocrisy is the order of the day in Nigeria

The aide is less than 35 years old.

You just assumed he is an old politician because you hear Okowa aide. He is even a Nairalander.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by EXLOVER(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Shatta bundle ( staaaaannd uuuup)

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard / Mama Tobi And Bishop TD Jakes Meet In Lagos (photos) / Kate Henshaw Covers Genevieve Magazine, November Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.