Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Taya Langley On The Best Way To Care For Your Hair During Lockdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taya Langley On The Best Way To Care For Your Hair During Lockdown (244 Views)

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Davido Shows-off His Female Barber Who Cuts His Hair During Lockdown, see video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taya Langley On The Best Way To Care For Your Hair During Lockdown by allenkim: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Taya Langley is outrageously fun, an assessment that I’m basing entirely off of social media (a terrible measure of anyone’s life or personality), the fact that she called her book Blowing My Way to the Top, and a 30 minute zoom call where she charmed a small group of beauty media and complimented my hair.

The self-described ‘founder/hairstylist’ is one of the world’s most high-profile beauty moguls, having built a personal brand (literally; she has a successful Brand called Top Tier x Taya Alese) and social media following around her ‘cool girl’ hair that she perfects for celebrity clients and on her own head.

Sleek, ‘effortless’ and highly influential: the Taya Langley look has come to define a specific of-the-moment, and very LA, aesthetic. She regularly works with Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber and Bella Hadid, has business meetings with Kris Jenner, holidays with bestie Chrissy Teigen - and offers an inside, albeit

curated, look into her glamourous life to her Instagram followers; famous friends.

Today Taya Langley is sitting in a boardroom at her LA office, her own locks still perfectly sleek after styling it 12 hours earlier that morning. We’re here to talk about all things hair, in the context of her role as global ambassador for Dyson and its line of hair tools - including a new attachment that focuses on smoothing those pesky flyaways caused by environmental impacts, new growth or postnatal breakage.

(1) (Reply)

Timaya has become a Motivational Speaker / I Will Make 1000 Imo Youths Super Successful Cubana Chief Priest Says.. / Nairobi OLOSHO TWËRK NÅKËD For Portable Zazu Zeh In Kenya As He Perform Zazoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.