Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan (1077 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by DZTech: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
In response to the topic-
https://www.nairaland.com/6922097/girlfriend-ran-away-because-proposed

First off, this question has to be asked-
Ladies, do you want a PARTNER for a husband, or a Lord and Master?
This question is what you should think deeply about, so you know the kind of man you want to end up with.
You simply can't eat your cake and still have it. Small wonder, most young men have no interest in getting married.

Our parents and culture grew in a male dominated society, such that the man provided for his family and the wife was only seen and NOT heard.
And she belonged ONLY in the kitchen and za oza room. shocked
Is this what you want?

If you expect a man to provide for all your needs as if you're a child, then he SHOULD treat you like a child; while you do as you're told and only speak when spoken to.
In short, you will belong in the kitchen and za oza room.
Simple.
Ask your mother, grandma and female elders what that life was like. undecided

But this is for the OP of the topic linked above-
The problem wasn't the lady's salary; it was that you didn't include any plans for her growth and development.
If you'd shown in your plan how she'd start a side hustle or pursue career prospects- or both, if possible- she'd have been the one adding to the list!
Because the 80k would be a temporary figure, soon to be joined by either side hustle money, or promotion- or both. cheesy
This is what her subconscious would've seen and pushed to her consciousness.

We humans are more creatures of emotion, less of logic. Try to give both a holistic AND a beneficial view in your proposal-
Whomever it may be for.
cool

God bless ��.
Happy 2022

With God, there are no limits.

2 Likes

Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by advanceDNA: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
In other words, he should kill him sef to make her stay..they both have jobs and career development paths... the guy is earning just 300k, in the now Nigeria.. that’s not a very large amount....yet you want him to plan her development when they are still planning their survival after marriage ceremony..

Like he should go and collect loan and open shop for her abi?? Thats why men die young or commit suicide becos of pressure

In the current Nigeria.... Both men and women should have team spirit when going into marriage... people should stop this entitlement mentality...his money is our money.. my money should be for me alone....

3 Likes

Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by DZTech: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
This is what you got from all I wrote?! shocked
My wondament.
advanceDNA:

In other words, he should kill him sef to make her stay..
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by Fmlao: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
This OP is clueless

The original OP is a real man.
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by advanceDNA: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2022
DZTech:
This is what you got from all I wrote?! shocked
My wondament.

Is that all u read??... u cut 99% of what I wrote and still ask me is that all I got
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by Ahmback(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Op dey asslick women.
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
OP...
You're assuming too much...
How do you know that the reason the girl left was because the guy didn't include plans for her personal growth?

And even if that was the reason, why didn't she speak out? And besides sef, can't she make plans for herself? Is it a must that the dude must make plans for her? Is it only a man that should make plans for a woman? Can't women too also make plans for men?

I'll be real with you sir...
Any lady that isn't ready to be supportive in her marriage in EVERY AREA has no business, getting married... I think you should read proverbs 31 and see what an ideal woman looks like...

1 Like

Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by Bluezy13(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
OP, be quiet !

The girl left simply because she was shown a pending responsibility and she was not in tandem with that.

1 Like

Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by Sonoyom(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Women hate responsibilities, but they like the idea of equality. It is hypocritical to ask for equal rights and not equal responsibilities.

Truth is, it is not the size of the Manhood that determines a man, it is the responsibilities he is able to shoulder.
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by DZTech: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lol
I quoted your summary, but your best defence is to ask me my question?
cheesy
advanceDNA:

Is that all u read??... u cut 99% of what I wrote and still ask me is that all I got
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by DZTech: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Word.
Twale, Bros.
Sonoyom:
Women hate responsibilities, but they like the idea of equality. It is hypocritical to ask for equal rights and not equal responsibilities.

Truth is, it is not the size of the Manhood that determines a man, it is the responsibilities he is able to shoulder.
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by DZTech: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lol
Do what he did, the way he did it.
We're waiting for your report. Be as loud as you want.
Mr. Sabinus.
wink
Bluezy13:
OP, be quiet !

The girl left simply because she was shown a pending responsibility and she was not in tandem with that.
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by DZTech: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
If you want to be real, talk about the reality in Nigeria today.
From pastors to feminists to social media to peer pressure, what message do you think they hear everyday?
MOST ladies will do the same thing.
VERY FEW will speak out-
Even the ones with good jobs.
Take the advice, or leave it; when your turn reach, come tell us how far.
Peace out.
Favfables1:
OP...
You're assuming too much...
How do you know that the reason the girl left was because the guy didn't include plans for her personal growth?

And even if that was the reason, why didn't she speak out? And besides sef, can't she make plans for herself? Is it a must that the dude must make plans for her? Is it only a man that should make plans for a woman? Can't women too also make plans for men?

I'll be real with you sir...
Any lady that isn't ready to be supportive in her marriage in EVERY AREA has no business, getting married... I think you should read proverbs 31 and see what an ideal woman looks like...
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by DZTech: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
You either didn't read, or didn't understand.
Until I know which, I can't help you.
Ahmback:
Op dey asslick women.
Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by DZTech: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mr. Clueful,
Do as the guy do, come tell us how e go.
I dey wait u.
Fmlao:
This OP is clueless

The original OP is a real man.

Re: Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
DZTech:
1. If you want to be real, talk about the reality in Nigeria today.

2. From pastors to feminists to social media to peer pressure, what message do you think they hear everyday?

3. MOST ladies will do the same thing.
VERY FEW will speak out-
Even the ones with good jobs.

4. Take the advice, or leave it; when your turn reach, come tell us how far.
Peace out.

1. And what's the reality? undecided

2. You tell me undecided

3. Then let them go na!!!
They're not the only girl in the world!!
This tin is simple...
I proposed a plan for our future. .
Rather than object by adding, subtracting or asking questions, you walk away, are you then expecting me to beg you? Ofcourse I won't!!

4. Please which advice are you talking about biko undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Case? / I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba / She Said I Was Too Arrogant Because I Am Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.