Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,163 members, 7,931,972 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Orchestrated My Fight With Uche Maduagwu To Sell My Movie – Jim Iyke Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Orchestrated My Fight With Uche Maduagwu To Sell My Movie – Jim Iyke Reveals (354 Views)

Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Orchestrated My Fight With Uche Maduagwu To Sell My Movie – Jim Iyke Reveals by Foreverdope: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYfhGZwDl0

Popular Nigerian actor and businessman, Jim Iyke has revealed that his viral fight with controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu was orchestrated by him with the intention of sell his latest movie.

The Nollywood star made the revelation in a recent interview with media personality, and journalist, Chude Jideonwo.

Recall that in August 2021, a video of Jim Iyke attacking Maduagwu went viral. Maduagwu had questioned the source of his wealth in a video on social media, so he tracked the critic down to his studio where the confrontation took place.

However, Jim Iyke in an interview, revealed that he made an arrangement with Uche, to shoot the video with him to promote his movie ‘‘Bad Comments” which was released in 2021.

He said that he knew the video would be a huge publicity for the movie because Nigerians have a penchant for loving gossip and controversy.

The movie star added that the video generated the required result for the film, which it had not gotten despite the fact that 20 million was pumped into its production and promotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5nkQXCFuk0

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: I Orchestrated My Fight With Uche Maduagwu To Sell My Movie – Jim Iyke Reveals by elonmuskbaby: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
It was obvious
Re: I Orchestrated My Fight With Uche Maduagwu To Sell My Movie – Jim Iyke Reveals by kingsman66(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jim lyke thanks for fooling your self

(1) (Reply)

Is It Sexual Harassment Or Transactional Sex? / P Square Finally Release Viral Video They Made 21 Years Ago! / Bbmzansi Vyno Touching Terry Under The Duvet Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.