Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,918 members, 7,945,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work (57130 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by suffering: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
She should display the thing so we can rest. Janemena did so and I happily soapy to the picture on lonely nights. It’s not about showing sultry poses, let us see what to expect when we lift your skirt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Jakumo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
suffering:
She should display the thing so we can rest. Janemena did so and I happily soapy to the picture on lonely nights. It’s not about showing sultry poses, let us see what to expect when we lift your skirt.

You naughty, naughty boy. Anyway, at least you are truthful about choking the one-eyed snake over pictures of beaver. Most others only rush to see the promised land, before going to do the needful in SECRET.
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Victorclean1: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pakute:

There's nothing special about your bleeding pot.

Ee pain nam. Nothing dey the honey pot but you drool when you see the one you like. Shame on you. Men build house ,buy cars , jewelry cos of the pot .

There is nothing there but you pass through it to come to the world. Ungrateful sickler
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Heffalump(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
It all depends on the life style you keep.
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by suffering: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jakumo:

You naughty, naughty boy. Anyway, at least you are truthful about choking the one-eyed snake over pictures of beaver. Most others only rush to see the promised land, before going to do the needful in SECRET.
A Nairalander will steal my comment and post it to her Instagram account. She should oblige us, abeg.
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Victorclean1: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Jakumo post=109106708]

They only gave me two slaps each and told me to go back to kindergarten.

Please educate me here instead, on the written page, at least until my ears stop ringing and my hearing returns again. [/quotel]

If they cant, then you can go out to any street olosho and ask. As for me, I will also slap you like your sisters
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by joe120120(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
WNRblog:

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1478664456427257857

Toke Makinwa Otula is heavy bole hahahaha eze otula Toke Makinwa
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Jakumo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
suffering:
A Nairalander will steal my comment and post it to her Instagram account. She should oblige us, abeg.

I am on 24-hour vigil to take screenshots when the historic revelation comes to pass.

Yea, though I may pass through the Valley of the Golden Globes, I fear NO evil as I follow my nose, to The Promised Land.
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Xman12345goat: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Fucking bitch, imagine gulder crying seeing this
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by lebete3000: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
WNRblog:

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1478664456427257857

I fvck one olosho yesterday for peka hotel for 8k overnight.
I could see how long her clitoris was after she set her yansh well for doggy style...
No be small bangi she collect...
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Ameduedwin: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Is that so grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Jakumo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Victorclean1 post=109107199][/quote]

Chai! Diariz God o.
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by jnoz23(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
I was thinking recently that it's been long I saw toke on FP then, BOOM!
here we go again
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Wchris(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
That is because you are a sex object, what you know how to do best is to Bleep around with old men for money
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by ShoeShineGuy: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Clout chasers! Just ONLY 5days gone already in the new year and they're all queued up for attention. Who's next?
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by micflo28(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
No woman who makes her money through sleeping with men should feel like a hard worker. It’s disrespectful to legitimate hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by muheeb01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
This headline tho I don laugh tire....but whats the big deal we all know obviously it's for highest bidder....next news
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by BestDicker: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
With all pleasure, you can give me the job grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Victorclean1: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Chai! Diariz God o.

Exactly. God exist
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by onenaija001(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Please explain the meaning of honey pot with diagrams and photographs.
well labeled diagram please grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by rafcrown(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
SHAMELESS
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by rafcrown(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
WHAT A NICE WAY TO START A NEW YEAR..OKO OLOSHO.
lebete3000:

I could see how long her clitoris was after she set her yansh well for doggy style...
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by mikywonder(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mumu
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Cokahot: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
U stink,ppl who bleach usually have forever stinks and body odours after 6months
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by mkoabiola: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
I go like servuce the Kpekus too

E go de sweet ooo

But why did make abandon d sweet kepkus for a calabar babe sef stil de wonder me
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Richy419: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
I wonder who the people are tho cos me for one don't give a Bleep if you like sleep with a dog sad
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
First, the become so called famous because of this kinda crap and now they wanna be respected. cheesy

I bet Kim Kardashian would be demanding for respect too. After becoming famous as a result of her sex videos and displaying her nakid large bottom on news magazines
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
lebete3000:

8k? shocked that was quite cheap last i did this kinda thing i paid 15k
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by olisaEze(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Take a look at the pic on the left, an amusement park is supposed to be open to inquiries from the public na, hanty! grin

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by olasquare: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Toke makinwa I would like to service that your coochie sef. Who no go like am. She get money na
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by jornwhite: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
cococandy:
That’s the Nigerian way. The most important thing to them about a woman is who is in her vagina. Thoroughly disgusting

Before making that assertion have you considered, If funke akindele, kemi adetigba, nancy isime, funmi iyanda, toolz to mention a few, post cars or mansion will it be the same outburst "olosho" is it the same
I don't have issues with women fucking around to gather wealth, what is more disgusting is posting online "Hard work pays" when ur hand work is not even clean.

which one will call olosho buh turns out she is not, anybody can mention just one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place / Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover / Checkout Olamide’s Son Batifeori’s Dreads Hairstyle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.